Spiritually speaking, have you seen that High Times with the chick that's 79 but looks like shes 20 and hot?

Does this mean pot is the secret to youth?

I'll see if I can find a link. I just saw the magazine a few days ago.

Favorite Answer

Bible states God gave us all herbs that bare seed as meat for us. If you use Strong's and define meat. Burning is included.

We are also told that a "plant of renown" will be raised up for us.

The guy who has been one of the head guys for years against weed. Released a 5 yr study last year in the Washington Post. His findings, that pot is not bad for the body. But actually can cure cancers and other items. As THC bonds to dead cells in the body, allowing them to group and be flushed. In turn preventing issues.

I myself have smoked for 21 years almost daily. I do not smoke to be a stoner nor a couch potato. But I will be 40 in just a few months, and you would never know it. As I look and have the physical abilities of a 25 year old. My last dr. check up on the full machine stated I was 22 years old.

Recent studies done in Israel are now proving that Yahushua (Jesus) anointed people with hemp oil.

I've seen imacatholic respond on here before, but i don't get star struck. I tend to think the reason that they are the top answerer is that they have been on here a whole lot longer then I have. and it's not like i started using YA to become famous anyway.

It's the tree of life in the bible, it's also the virgin mary jane, the seedless, untainted sinsemillia. The pagans called her Freya and it's where we get the day of the week Friday from. The virgin mary and Freya are the same thing as the Goddess Venus whose color just happens to be green, and who's the 5 pointed star on our flag.

"Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere." -President George Washington, 1794

Hey did you see that national Enquireer photo(shop) of President Obama with space aliens?

No, I haven't seen the photo. But how can you be sure it's authentic and not Photoshopped? After all, I've smoked most of my life and I aged anyway.

Spiritually speaking,

High times magazine is a notch intellectually below highlights for kids. The most juvenile, retarded publication ever.

They have ******* centerfolds of buds.

seriously. **** hightimes, and their untrustworthy seed companies.

Source(s): David Cross FTW

with digital imagining you can make a dried out prune look like a ripe cherry, I don't take stock in magazine photos

they say it works for glaucoma and cancer or something so maybe.

no link please