BB
Lv 6
BB asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Why wasn't Chris Brown at the Grammy awards? And are the rumors true?

At school today, someone told me that Chris

Brown is going to jail and wasn't at the Grammy

awards for raping a girl.

Someone else told me he wasn't there because

he was charged with possession of illegal drugs.

Are those rumors just made up?

Update:

Thanks.

I don't know why everyone has

thumbs down... I gave everyone thumbs

up.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No!

Here is the exact truth:

Chris Brown is being investigated for allegedly assaulting Rihanna after the Clive Davis pre-Grammys tribute event on Saturday night.

According to an LAPD report, cops arrived at the scene early Sunday morning - around 12:30 A.M. - after receiving a 911 call reporting a disturbance.

A woman, who insiders name as Rihanna, was found with visible injuries and identified Chris Brown as her attacker.

The 'victim' revealed they were arguing in the car, which escalated when they stopped.

Chris had reportedly already peaced out when authorities arrived.

Brown turned himself in to police around 6:30 P.M. on Sunday. He was officially booked at 7:41 p.m. for making criminal threats.

Brown posted $50,000 bail and was released.

(WE DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF IT WAS RIHANNA OR NOT!!)

• 1 decade ago

Authorities continue to investigate what went wrong early Sunday morning in Los Angeles' ritzy Hancock Park neighborhood just minutes after Brown and his girlfriend, pop superstar Rihanna, left a pre-Grammy party.

Officers received a 911 call about an incident in which a woman accused Brown of hurting her, L.A. Police Sgt. Bridget Pickett said. Authorities have not identified the caller, citing confidentiality for victims of domestic abuse, but insiders told Fox 411 that it was Rihanna.

Her vehicle was later spotted at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and an eyewitness told Radaronline.com that Rihanna, 20, had been seen at the hospital.

TMZ.com has also confirmed that Rihanna, whose real name is Robyn Fenty, was the alleged victim in the case, and quotes a law enforcement source who said she suffered "contusions and bite marks."

The 19-year-old Brown, who left the scene before authorities arrived, turned himself in to police while the Grammy Awards were going on Sunday night without him and Rihanna.

Brown was released after posting $50,000 bail. Pickett described the singer as "professional" during processing.

To be honest....There has to be a better reason to it all!!

I still love him!! =]

• 1 decade ago

he supposedly beat up rihanna yesterday morning at 12:30 am.

They said rihanna had bit marks on her arm and brusies on her face.

some bystander called 911, becasue they heard a girl screaming. by the time the cops got there, he had left. but like an hour later, he called the police station and said was turning himself in. he was then bailed out for 50,000 dollars. but last night they called him back in, for more questioning.

just watch the news tonight, its a really big story!

but i support chris all the way!!!!

Source(s): Me <3
  • 1 decade ago

He wasn't there because he beat up Rihanna, and then he turned himself into the police, and might face 5-10 years in JAIL.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The real answer is he assaulted a girl, and that's why he wasn't at the Grammy's. :( It was in the newspaper, so it's true!

I hope this answered your question. :)

• 1 decade ago

Not drugs. He beated up Rhianna and so he turned himself in.

Read about it on Eonline.com

They have more explanation

• 1 decade ago

He hit rihanna

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he hit Rhianna omg

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's in jail.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.