What do you think about Jo Bros screwing up Stevie Wonder's "Superstition?"?

Here's where one of them forgot the words for a like a second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXkYvyz24

Youtube thumbnail

Was it too big of a song for them to pull off?

Update:

Poor Nick Jonas forgets the words to Very Superstitious with Stevie Wonder on the Grammy Awards. He messes up the song when the Jonas Brothers are performing.

Update 2:

10 Points to best answer in the next 30 mins.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Disney crap.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well I am a Jonas Brothers fan, so obviously I'm not going to diss them. Even though the Jonas Brothers have released an album in the year 2006, they are just now starting to really get known in the world. I feel that this whole experience is very new to them, with all of the attention they are getting and they were probably just nervous performing at the grammy's. Overall, I think they pulled it off well.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Should Have Left The Song Alone.

Nuff Said.

• 4 years ago

If Stevie ask your self did no longer prefer to accomplish with the Jonas Brothers, he didnt ought to. I dont think of he exchange into being blackmailed, it exchange into of course a decision. additionally, if the Jonas Brothers are for teenie boppers, and that they only have bubble gum song, why would they even attend the Grammys? in the event that they made all of it a thank you to the Grammys, human beings ought to a minimum of evaluate their song.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

what are you guys talking about! sure they forgot the words for second, but nick is only like 16! he's young!

and the jonas brothers rock!!!

• 1 decade ago

you know what they say... NOBODYS PERFECT!! if i were on stage with stevie wonder performing i would have forgotten the words too!

• 1 decade ago

i think they did a great job..and yeahh..nick forgot like ONE word..but that doesnt matter..cause je didnt stood like an idiot..he continued the song:P:P..they were the best that night!!!! xD

• 1 decade ago

well. they are young and im not all too fond of them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.