Bob Loblaw Deux asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

How long has NHL Gamecenter LIVE been around?

I saw an article that they joined forces with MLB.TV and I didn't even know it existed.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.2...

LITY- Thanks. Clears up my confusion.

Leafs fan...I had MLBtv for a month once (came free with an SI suscription and was great as a Canadian Phillies fan) but now my cable provider offers Extra Inning, Sunday Ticket and Center Ice all together for 30 dollars a month!

• Favorite Answer

NHL GameCenter Live is the new name of NHL Centre Ice Online

Prior to September 1st, NHL Centre Ice was availavle online through nhl.com, or your cable provider.

On September 1st, they changed the name of NHL Centre Ice Online to NHL GameCentre Live to distinguish between the two

• A guy I work with loves MLB.tv (he buys the subscription so he can watch Colorado Rockies games whenever...don't ask) and has used it for years.

I think this is the first year they've called it Gamecentre; in the past, I think it was "branded" Centre Ice Online.

• magoon

they are meant to allow you to visual demonstrate unit archived video games. that's a foul element in the event that they are actually not archiving by skill of the tip of the weekend. i know it took substantial league baseball approximately 2 weeks to get their on line archive working.

I thought it was brand new?