Will the identities of the lost tribes of Israel be revealed in the last days?

Will the identities of the lost tribes of Israel be revealed in the last days? Or will they be lost forever? Are there any prophecies given concerning them?

Update:

bongernet...

Lets stick to the question at hand. If you don't the answer then walk away. Your rant has nothing to do with this question.

Update 2:

Is there any scripture that says they are lost forever or will return?

Update 3:

The angels... the only group I am aware of that kept their identities during their exile (2000 years) were the Jews... but you do have a good point.. thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The identity of the lost tribes of Israel have been revealed in these end times to those whom the Almighty has chosen. The proofs are on the links attached. In the Almighy's own good time He will restore them to the Land of Promise. Contrary to popular misconceptions, the are not lost nor assimilated.

Amos 9:8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.

9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.

For those of you new to this knowledge, Jacob(Israel) had 12 sons which became the 12 tribes (13 really since under the rules of inheritance being the firstborn Joseph received a double portion and his two sons born in Egypt count as 2 tribes). The tribes were united into one kingdom during the reign of David and thru the reign of Solomon, after which they split 10 to the north and 3 to the south, into Israel and Judah. Due to their sins, the northern kingdom of Israel (10 Tribes) were defeated and taken into captivity by the Assyrians, deported from the land and seemingly never heard from again.

Do you dare to really study the subject?

http://angelmessage.org/judahs_sceptre/i...

http://www.britam.org/

http://www.cog21.org/abip.html

http://www.ucg.org/booklets/US/

Edit: The concept that the lost tribes migrated to Britian and the United States is in no way shape or form anti-semitism. Only those who refuse to study the truth about the subject could possibly make such a statement. The Bible continually makes a distiction between Israel and Judah (the Jews) and there are many prophecies that apply to one or the other or both. That little country we see in the Middle East today is NOT Israel, it is Judah. Israel is still missing. It is evident from prophecy that eventually the Almighty will bring Israel back to the Promised Land. The Jews (Judah) have already begun to return and are well established there at the present time.

Of course Paul was from Benjamin, again, someone is not reading their Bible. When the kingdom was divided after Solomon's death, three tribes remained in the southern kingdom: Judah, Benjamin and Levi. It is possible, with a little bit of diligent search, to find the verse which shows that the Levites were driven out of the norhtern kingdom so they would not interfere with the growing apostate religion that was adopted to discourage people from continuing to look to Jerusalem and the Temple for the source of their religion.

As far as the New Testament mentioning persons from tribes other than the three mentioned above, it stands to reason that even with the deportation of Israel by the Assyrians that some of each tribe may have escaped and remained behind. However, as tribal entities, those 10 tribes seemingly ceased to exist after the Assyrian captivity.

• The "Lost Tribes" were not really lost. There is evidence in the New(er) Testament ( a book written by Jewish people about Jewish people, for the most part) that there were people in Yeshua's (Jesus') day who knew they were from various tribes. For example, Anna is recorded as being from the tribe of Asher. Luke 2:36

There was also a prophetess, Anna, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage,

Shaul (Paul) knew that he was from the tribe of Benjamin.

Romans 11:1

[ The Remnant of Israel ] I ask then: Did God reject his people? By no means! I am an Israelite myself, a descendant of Abraham, from the tribe of Benjamin.

In addition, in the end of days, each tribe will be accounted for:

Revelation 7:5

From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed, from the tribe of Reuben 12,000, from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

The Jewish people came back from Babylon and other countries they were scattered to. While that knowledge seems to have been partially obscured, G-d knows what He is talking about... and the "10 Lost Tribes" were never lost.

Any suggestion that the "Ten Lost Tribes" showed up in England or some other country is simply anti-semitism because that idea purports to say that England or (fill in the blank) is the new 'Israel." G-d did not give up on or trade in Israel for another model. He loves Israel and always will... He knows the hair on every person's head. How much more does He know exactly where every Jewish person (and every other person) is?

• 4 years ago

The 10 Lost Tribes were taken to Assyria in 3 dispersions. Asher, Naphtali & Zebulon in the 1st exile in the 4th year of Ahaz. 2nd exile was Manasseh, Gad & Reuven in the 12th year of Ahaz & the 3rd exile was in the 6th year of Hezekiah which included the other part of Manasseh, Ephraim & Dan. Some people were left in the land & became the Samaritans as they were mixed with the Assyrians, then some joined Judah & went into exile with Judah to Babylon. When they returned not all the Jews came back from Babylon, Nehemiah 7 & Ezra 2 give a list of those that came back. So at this time Judah 2 Tribes & Ephraim 10 Tribes are mostly still in dispersion. The difference is this Judah know who they are but Ephraim for the most part has lost his identity & is in all the nations of the world by now. The patriarch Joseph had 2 sons in Egypt & this prophecy given to his descendants by Moses show they were to be dispersed to the ends of the earth. Deut 33:16b-17 Let the blessing come on the head of Joseph & on the crown of him who was separate from his brothers. His glory is like the horns of a firstborn bull, & his horns are like the horns of a wild ox; Together with them He shall push the peoples to the ends of the earth;( It appears here that YHWH is the one who pushes them to the ends of the earth with the horns of as wild ox) They are the ten thousands of Ephraim & the thousands of Manasseh. Other verses to look at are in Gen 48 & 49. 48:19 speaks of Ephraim becoming a company of Nations & Manasseh a great Nation, the only counties that fit these pictures are UK & USA as far as I can see. Other prophecies for other tribes show similar things & give clues to their whereabouts & their destiny. Not one seed of the 12 Tribes of Israel will fall to the ground & be lost forever & YHWH Eloah knows where each one is & will bring them back to the Land, so that this exodus will be greater than the one from egypt. Perhaps they will go back to the Land in the same order they went out. Judah has already started & Ephraim will follow. Last out first in & first out last in. Gives a new meaning to the last will be first & the first last. Many are called But few chosen. Israel is chosen, all 12 Tribes & many are called after that. I am beginning to see another picture here, Have we been reading it wrong all along???? AFTER ALL THAT ISRAEL 'S 10 TRIBES ARE IN ALL THE WORLD AS SALT & LIGHT, even if they do not know who they are today.

• You're assuming that they were transported elsewhere or something. The way of cultural groups is that they nearly always lose their identity through assimilation with their neighbours, sometimes abetted by war deaths or natural disasters, but those rarely take out an entire group.

I don't know of a single case where a cultural group has gone 'undercover'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think so.

Hosea talks a lot about Israel/10 Tribes/Ephraim.

Where it was said you are not My people, there it will be said You are

My people.

• 1 decade ago

No, because the nine lost tribes are simply that: LOST. As in Gone, Kaput, Never-to-be-Seen-Again. Pfftt. Bupkis. Nada.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I know that the Irish and Ethiopians both claim to be contenders. Shall we put it up for a vote? Any more nominees? Show of hands?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So the bible says.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.