Did you watch the Grammys on Sunday?

if so what did u think???

what performances did u like???

i liked the following:

jonas brother ans stevie wonder

MIA mommy to be

Justin Timberlake and TI so aweesome

and also loved Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus

well PcE Out

Favorite Answer

I really loved JoBros and Stevie Wonder!

Taylor and Miley were amazing, didn't like Miley to much.

MIA was just amazing! I loved how that day was her due date,

Nick Jonas forgot the words... So i absolutely hated that performance, i grew up listening to that song and Stevie let them ruin it. The Grammy's were soo boring this year i been watching and taping them since i was 11 i am 22 and this year's Grammy's were soo bad and boring the most exciting moment of the night was what wasnt happening there, rather the news of Chris Brown and Rhianna

Taylor Swift she is the best i love her songs specially the love story its the best i think that miley cyrus is also very cool her movie hannana montanna is coming in april 10th,2009 i am going to watch it are you its coming on disney channel 1.

there is not any clarification for me to observe. the Jonas Brothers will in no way be there in all risk. Demi Lovato will in no way be there. the only reason i'm going to observe is that if the Jonas Brothers, Demi, Miley or Taylor are nominated for something and are surely there. i'm no longer likely to observe Justin Bieber win each and every thing all night. -__-

• I loved Miley Cyrus' (: