Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

I want to own a Resort in either Cuba or Peru?

How can i go about doing this if i already have the money and business plan for it?

rue on the ruling out of cuba.. too many hurricanes

Favorite Answer

Hey, Great Idea, if you have money and business plan all set then I guess your next step would be to decide where in Peru to build your resort and how much the property area costs.

I would recommend Lima, Puerto Maldonado, Cuzco, Arequipa. These are great places. If you are looking for a beach resort then try up north around Mancora.

Buying land is overall cheap in Peru, so you can build your resort according to your preferred design.

Make sure to also check out in the local Municipal for certain permits they require for you to build and run a resort in the area.

I would sure rule out Cuba.

just GIT R DONE!