American Idol top 36?

Who Thinks they pick the right people go through to the top 36?

Who do you think should have went and who should have never made it through??

i think Jamar Rogers Should have made it..

i think that annoying girl Tatiana should have never made it at all i don't get it..

• orzoff
    Favorite Answer

What a complete Joke!

In my opinion, Jamar and Adam Lambert were the two best in the whole competition this season!

My only guess is that they wanted to split-up him and Danny Gokey and have Jamar compete next season so that they could show Jamar in the crowd this season cheering for Danny and show Danny in the crowd next season cheering for Jamar because their friendship is such a good story. They did show Simon asking Jamar if he would come back next season. Also, I believe they wanted Jamar next season because he is very talented and it does seem like a very talented group this year, especially the guys.

As for the others, I believe the only really good female is Lil Rounds. Other good guys include the Oil Rigger and the Dueling Piano Player.

It would have been nice of them to show Jason Castro's brother perform just one time in Hollywood before getting cut.

As for the ones who clearly don't deserve to be there (Nathaniel, Tatiana and Norman) they all have a gimmick which is entertaining for the viewers and that clearly has value to the producers of the show. It ruins the integrity of the competition but they have to make their money and get their ratings to stay on tv.

I made my top 12 list,

but some (Jamar) got voted off,

the only ones left are a few who are actually good,

but besides a few, they picked a great group of people with a lot of talent,

Norman(Nick) and Tatiana shouldn't have made it though,

• Bren

I also thought Jamar Rogers should of gotten through and Cody Sheldon. I can't believe they thought Jamar didn't stand out he totally did. I wish that annoying girl and that Nick guy would go.

Jamar definately should have made it through. And yes, Tatiana is soooo annoying!

• Sparky

remember a few seasons back when chris daughtry was cut and america was stunned, I think that was a set up cause chris was too good to be on the show. Jamar will be around, he is too good not to be a artist, they have talent agents looking for people like him, It is irritating when they cut the good talent and let some no singing goofy person get through.

Source(s): fan since season 1

i got really angry when jamar didn't make it,

i considered not watching the season again becase of it.

That was rediculous that they picked other people intead of him.

And plus they didn't even give him a chance to "sing for his life"

I did think Tatiana deserved to go through, even though shes so annoying shes pretty good.

i agree with you 100% so many ppl got thru that messed up a lot! and Jamar didn't he sang so good which such passion its so unfair.... I also wanted Frankie to get thru :'( and as 4 Tatiana UGH WHYYYY i prefer Sanjaya

• JK

That's why I'm voting for Tatiana...those judges pissed me off.

I love them but the annoying spazz needs to go.