Do men really like receiving flowers...?

as gifts? Valentine's day is tomorrow, i do not celebrate it. But I have been reading around that some women buy their boyfriends/husbands flowers as gifts. Is it just me, or is this kind of, well... weird? lol... i don't think i'd ever give a male flowers. I guess I am out of touch with things..

What do you think?

Favorite Answer

My bf love it when I sent him flowers to his job and him friends liked it too. It gave my mom an idea and my stepdad liked it too. Just dnt send him pink flowers. There's blue roses now. They're cute and dyed you can do them yourself.buy a white rose and leave it in water with blue food coloring.

Probably not. Receiving cut flowers is not a gift a male would appreciate. If a woman buys it, she is probably buying it more for herself to enjoy. Now if you gave them a potted plant and they were into gardening that would be different.

I don't think so. I tried to buy my old boyfriend a flower once, and he didn't even pretend to like it and left it in the backseat of my car and it died. Don't waste your money :-[ Unless he hinted that he might like some flowers... But generally, I would say no.