Whose better between these two Authors?

Meg Cabot and Stephenie Meyer. who is a better author?

Favorite Answer

Couldn't you have picked someone with some actual writing talent?

I mean, who's a better swimmer, me or my husband? Who cares? Michael Phelps can beat the pants off both of us.

Stephanie Meyer is more mature in her writing skills. She has better vocabulary, and a lot more descriptionve talent...

Meg Cabot isn't a brilliant writer, but she has origional style... But if you read the Princess Diaries it's all ''Like, OMG! I can't believe..."

But I think I'll go with Meg Cabot, because I love the Mediator Series and Avalon High (Edward Cullen is so boring when you read him too many times ^_^)

Source(s): Opinion
  • ls

Fiction is not a competitive sport.

Personally, I don't like either of them, but Meg Cabot is less unskilled as a writer than Meyer is.

• Stephenie Meyer without a doubt

it´s not about its better author is about your own personal opinion. stephenie meyer is more sci-fi and stuff but meg is most girly...i mean is about you like best...personally i like both of the authors, i think they´re very great :P

i found meg cabots book very predictable and not very inventive. i got kind of bored reading them to be honest.

while meyer isnt the best writer i think she is good for her specific audience so if you are that audience then youd prefer her. i also liked her ideas and the real romance effect. i go back for some of her descriptions of love for my own experiences because theyre so accurate!

I think Meg Cabot because you might think I am crazy but I wouldn't like Twilight, because stories about vampires are just dumb.

Source(s): BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally...Stephine Meyer

• Bindi

Meg if you want writing style. Stephanie if you want story.

Source(s): me

Meg by default.