Whose better between these two Authors?

Meg Cabot and Stephenie Meyer. who is a better author?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Couldn't you have picked someone with some actual writing talent?

I mean, who's a better swimmer, me or my husband? Who cares? Michael Phelps can beat the pants off both of us.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Stephanie Meyer is more mature in her writing skills. She has better vocabulary, and a lot more descriptionve talent...

Meg Cabot isn't a brilliant writer, but she has origional style... But if you read the Princess Diaries it's all ''Like, OMG! I can't believe..."

But I think I'll go with Meg Cabot, because I love the Mediator Series and Avalon High (Edward Cullen is so boring when you read him too many times ^_^)

Source(s): Opinion
  • ls
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Fiction is not a competitive sport.

Personally, I don't like either of them, but Meg Cabot is less unskilled as a writer than Meyer is.

• Stephenie Meyer without a doubt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it´s not about its better author is about your own personal opinion. stephenie meyer is more sci-fi and stuff but meg is most girly...i mean is about you like best...personally i like both of the authors, i think they´re very great :P

• 1 decade ago

i found meg cabots book very predictable and not very inventive. i got kind of bored reading them to be honest.

while meyer isnt the best writer i think she is good for her specific audience so if you are that audience then youd prefer her. i also liked her ideas and the real romance effect. i go back for some of her descriptions of love for my own experiences because theyre so accurate!

• 1 decade ago

I think Meg Cabot because you might think I am crazy but I wouldn't like Twilight, because stories about vampires are just dumb.

Source(s): BBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Totally...Stephine Meyer

• Bindi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Meg if you want writing style. Stephanie if you want story.

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

Meg by default.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.