Help With PHYSICS Please!!!!!!!! NEED HELP FAST!!?

1)How long will it take a ski-doo moving at a constant speed of 45km/h to travel a distance 10km?

2) Mike Komisarek takes a slap shot moving at 100km/h from a distance of 4m from getting behind the goalie. How long in seconds will it take for the puck to blow past the goalie?

3)What is the sped in km/h of a car moving at a speed of 22.2m/s?

4)in a activity to determine the density of water the following results were obtained; 0.91g/ml, 0.95g/ml, 0.89g/ml, 1.1g/ml, 0.92g/ml.a book states that density of water at the temp chosen is 1.0g/ml.Calculate the percent discrepancy between your result and the accepted value.

5)What is difference between accuracy and precision. Give example.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

okay i will help u, but i would really APPRECIATE it if u in return could go 2 my page and go 2 my questions and answer my recent physics related question please? i would be oh so grateful (only if ur capable of course!)

1) use formula v=d/t velocity is 45 km/h which is equal to d, which is 10 km, divided by time which is the variable, u have 2 solve.

its easy if u kno algebra lol

so v = d/t

45 km/h = 10 km / t

now solve, its baby math

2) do the same thing as done in number one, use the v = d/t formula

3) this 1 dont make sense. ur asking for the speed when u give the speed?

4) precent discrepency = known value - experimental value/ known value * 100.

so the known value is 1.0 g/ml and the experimental is the average of all the data obtained in the activity. get the average and plug it in

5) accuracy- degree of closeness to the true value

precision - measurment of closeness between 2 objects

Source(s): google
  • 1 decade ago

fIRST QUESTION: DIVIDE 45 by 60 and you will see how far you can get in 1 minute then divide 10 by the last answer and you will see how long it will be till you travel 10 km

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.