what are the differences between ebay business seller and individual seller?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
One are auctions, the other deals with one-to-one sales; and may require their own site.
- Diamond KingLv 61 decade ago
1。 business license: ebay seller does not need, individual seller need.
2. reputation: individual seller give customer more reputation and deep impression than ebay seller.
3. trustable: individual seller is more trustable than ebay seller.
4. management expense: ebay seller is less than individual sellers.