Guys r confusing!!!!!!!!!!?

There's this guy at my school who's also my best guy friend that says to me that we r only friends but he always puts his arm around me and leans on me and gives me hugs and everyone says he likes me and his friends always call us boyfriend and girlfriend but then he says we r only friends and he always smiles and talks to me and stuff like that so does he only like me as a friendor more

• Cowboy
    Favorite Answer

He is signalling that he is more than a friendly friend to you... you seem to believe him very much and think he is confusing.

I agree with you, guys are definitely confusing!

It sounds like this best guy friend of yours is giving you some mixed signals. He acts like he does have some interest in you when he puts his arm around you and gives you hugs. But then when he says that he only likes you as a friend-that kind of changes things.

Honestly, I can't tell you whether or not he likes you. The best way to find out is to ask him straight up. And if you're too shy to do that, there's always the guy's friends that you could ask and get some information from.

Best of luck...guys are a pain when it comes to figuring them out.

Source(s): Experience with Guys

He probably likes you as more than a friend but doesn't want to truly admit it.

• Your boyfriend is STILL a KID, by the way he ACTS. Well, he has different DEFINITION of GIRLFRIEND than YOU or his/your friends.

You should ask him "what's his definition of GIRLFRIEND?"

Guys r NOT CONFUSING!!!!!!!!? = Guys R IDIOTS

wow he so likes you as way more than a friend

Source(s): Me, MySeLf, AnD i

he's just very comfortable. it's possible he does like you though and he just doesn't want to ruin your friendship if something were to go wrong.

Thats because you confuse us.

tell him you like him, THEN ask if he likes you. dont do it the other way around, or he will be shy.

help? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoisj...