Don't whites love Fried Chicken too?

Every time I go to a chicken place it's a line full of white folks. I don't understand the stereotype of blacks loving chicken. Blacks love Chinese Buffet.

Favorite Answer

Hahahaha, of course! Yep I definitely like fried chicken, but not as much as Chicken Marsala or Chicken Cacciatore!

I also like watermelon, gumbo, ribs, black-eyed peas, and collard greens too....but I don't like okra!

Source(s): I like Chinese food too....but compared to Italian food [OK, yes I am biased here], I don't think it tastes as good the next day! :-)

I like fried chicken and I am white because its one of my favorite unhealthy foods. I was happy my local grocery store started carrying banquet chicken in a box again. I don't think the stereotypes fit race they fit income and education more.. I tend to see more poor people of any race eating fried chicken,chinese buffet or any sort of take out food. While the rich and highly educated white,blacks,asians eat salads and jog around the city and live a more healthy lifestyle.

Isn't that what stereotypes are all about? Putting people into categories that don't make sense!

I love fried chicken, I love Chinese Buffet and I love Sauerkraut! I love diversity and not being labeled!

Whites love fried chicken just as much as blacks, but blacks know how to cook it better.

LOL, I geuss there is alot of black people who love fried chicken. But, everyone loves fried chicken, I know that I do!

Donny loves fried chicken, but he's a white black guy.

umm well yeah every white guy like chicken, just as long as its food it dont really matter

i love fried chicken, b.b.q. ribs and watermelon and white as a sheet.

Of course we do, stereotypes are so stupid and useless.

I love 'em both!