Naguru
Naguru asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

How sex affects the physical, mental and social life?

Favorite Answer

your up bringing or out look on sex is a big factor in all these. if your religion views sex out side marriage as a sin and you accept that you will suffer after sex guilt and feel like a weak sinful piece of crap. if your a player with no values or religion and just do anything with legs your mental health will not suffer initially but if you keep ganging everything you will start picking up diseases that affect your health and cause mental health problems. there is also the long line of girls who are pissed at you because you used them and they may want a piece of your a$$. so you get no sleep looking over your shoulder. sex is like gambling if your responsible know your limits and stay in control of yourself you can have an enjoyable time without winding up buried in a hole in the nevada desert. that's were people used to go when they owed the casino more than they could pay back. it's also were people dump bodies of guys they found boinking someones wife.

don't end up in small hole in the desert.

I'm sexed out, going to take nap now

Only if you are not getting enough sex as lack of it causes tension.

True

I am not going to touch this with a ten foot pole..thanks..to many views to it..

Truly, I never try this but I am thinking to try it.