Los Pobres vs Los Ricos, quien va a ganar?

El Equipo del Pueblo vs Los Millonetas

Azulgranas vs Azulkremas

Atlante vs America - Who score prediction

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

According to the game I just played on Fifa 09, Atlante and America will draw 2 - 2.

Source(s): What? I love that game....
  • 1 decade ago

Atlante-1

America-0

• 1 decade ago

El America takes this game bro

Atlante 0-1 America

• 1 decade ago

I think america will loose and every news reporter and stupid america fan will be talking about how bad america and is doing and how they let the other team win and will forget to mention what a good game atlante will most likely play just like they didn't mention san luis good effort this last week

Source(s): America only lives off of the greats it had in the past because they have been the worst team in recent history
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ????
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

2-2

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

obviously i dont follow neither, but I think Atlante has the edge as a futbol fan. La verdad Americanistas, your team dosent show no sign of improvement...and they playing in Cancun, but hey anything can happend i say

Atlante 2-1 or 1-1 but its going to be a really right close game..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2-1 atlante

• 3 years ago

Rahul Dravid is a cricketer with a wealth of adventure, he's asserted to be a incredible person who gets alongside with all people and is respected via all people who has something to do with cricket, be it the followers, present day gamers from around the globe and officers in any respect stages of the cricketing international. He have been given this admire from his contributions no longer basically to the Indian cricket group yet to the sport as an entire around the globe. you need to stroll the streets right here in the Caribbean Islands and all people is conscious who he's 'The Wall', Rahul Dravid. Now having those features or characteristics and a love for the sport of cricket and an concepts-set that made him this form of fulfillment is the reason to me why Rahul Dravid made a weaker looking outfit while in comparison with different communities in Rajasthan Royals (little doubt the likes of Brad Hodge and Shane Watson helped) the fulfillment they became in this version of the IPL. in basic terms he's an relatively sturdy captain. Rohit Sharma, commentators save praising his expertise, to be truthful as quickly as I see a number of the photographs he have performed he's amazingly gifted. he's likewise an relatively sturdy fielder and how he contains himself he certainly has a sturdy head on his shoulder with regard to the sport of cricket. Rohit's group is complete of stars who've adventure that no different group (perhaps basically Chennai) can tournament. So while in comparison with Dravid his paintings could be much less complicated because of fact the chief, yet you nonetheless could desire to execute. the element is with Rohit although you spot he takes greater accountability to get runs how he's the captain, it relatively is a sturdy element. they are the two gifted, Dravid made his call already although.

• D07
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

didnt cruz azul beat america 2-1 in an in san diego,ca saying the curse was over

and america mala racha will continue by losing 2-0 vs atlante

• 1 decade ago

america-2 atlante-0

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.