Is ScapeGaming currently updating WoW to WOTLK or what?

I upgraded my WoW Burning Crusade to WOTLK but when i try to login it logs in but it doesn't go to any realms is there anything i did worng my realmlist is set to logon.scapegaming.com

Favorite Answer

scapegaming has issues, their forums is down, and PTR (Public Test Realm) server which has been running on 3.0.9 patch is down because of stolen code which developer Marcelo just patched to 3.0.9 and it is property of Burlex former developer of scapegaming.

All has been frustrated with scapegaming because of recently revealed records which show that they were making 500 000$ a month via donations, and nothing from that money went to server upgrades.

So all normal developer normally went off scape, and now it is running just 2.4.3 TBC realms.

Old scapegaming staff which was not satisfied migrated to wowlegacy server and made there server which suport WoTLK and all that. So it is my strong suggestion to NOT play anymore on scapegaming. Move on retail or to wowlegacy or some other normal server that support 3.0.9 because scapegaming is not normal server anymore. too much corruption.

here is link to wowlegacy - http://www.wowlegacy.net/

• dede

i'd not hassle if you're getting the disk. The setting up of WotLK updates you to three.0.a million, which receives all the large patches out of ways. you need to do a minimum of a few updates both way, yet waiting till you've put in from the disk might want to avert time.

He's talking about World of Warcraft. I know scapegaming servers had been down. I think they just got sorted.

what are you talking about dude