whaz your favourite hand gun?

plz actually tell me, nothing like just a pistol.

Mattamillion Rocks!!!!!!

• SM
    Favorite Answer

My favorite hand gun, for hunting it is the 480 Ruger with a custom 6.5 inch ported barrel. Favorite semi auto is the FN 49, favorite flintlock is a 1784 Jefferson custom in 32 caliber, favorite revolver is the Ruger security six in 357. And the favorite out of my entire handgun collection is my 1943- 1911 45 ACP made by the Singer company.

Source(s): Collector and competetive handgun enthusiast.

I've got a few. I love my Ruger Super Redhawk 454 Casull with the 7 1/2" scope. Ditto the Springfield XD Tactical 40 S&W. I recently shot a Desert Eagle in 50 AE, that's pretty dang cool too.

If you don't want it to be a pistol, then I'd have to say my vepr 7.62x39 with harris bipod, leatherwood scope on B square riser mounted on a ior valdada side rail. 75 round drum magazine and 200 meters of range to shoot on.

Hit steel targets all day, the most accurate AK type rifle I've ever fired. The machined receiver and heavy hammer forged barrel have a lot to do with it.

• My favorite 4 in order

Ruger Blackhawk 30 carbine - Hog hunting gun

Springfield 1911 Champion - Plinker

Springfield XD Subcompact - Conceal Carry

Colt Heritage 22 single action - Plinker

Source(s): --- Join us in the Spring of 2010 secondamendmentmarch.com

My Kimber Eclipse Custom II.

My AR Pistol is next!

Semper Fi!

Colt Diamondback in .357 Magnum with a 6 inch barrel.

Accurate and reliable, and good factory support should you need it.

Rapidly becoming a collectors weapon.

Mine's not for sale.

Ian M

I'm rather fond of the Walther PP in .32 auto. I like the concealable stuff. The Russian Makarovs are also intriguing, and usually less expensive.

I have always been quite fond of the better quality 1911 style pistols, however, last year, I began shooting a CZ75B in 9mm. After many thousand rounds through it, I have also grown quite fond of it. My 1911s are still my favorite, but it's a close race!

1. Ruger p89 9mm with a stainless steel slide, hogue rubber grips, and high capacity 15 round magazines.

2. Ruger GP100 .357mag. Revolver in strainless steel with rubber/rosewood grips and a 4" barrel.

3. Browning Buckmark .22 lr Camper with 4" bull barrel and high viz adjustable sights.

• Jeff

Smith and Wesson K frames... preferably with 3 inch heavy profile barrels in .357 magnum

1911 pattern 45 Acp pistols... from any high quality maker.