What do I do if I can't get my T4?

I worked for a company for a year and a half who ended up going bankrupt and then doing major downsizing. I live in another city now, and I have tried to contact them several times as I still don't have my T4. Their phone numbers are disconnected and their website is no longer running, and I can only assume they no longer exist...

I've talked to a few of my former co-workers and they can't contact anyone either and have not received T4s. It's almost tax time and I'm not sure what options are available to me...

I don't think I have ALL my old pay stubs, I just kept a few for my records, and I never received a final employment statement that shows all my income. The only accurate record I have is my bank statements that show my direct deposit payments.

Any advice on what I can/should do?

5 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Go to a Service Canada centre and tell them the problem. they will be able to help you.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    I did! i assumed it became an engaging action picture. I enjoyed the action packed tale. i'm not a Terminator fan yet i truthfully enjoyed this one. enormously on account that Christian Bale is in it. I additionally cherished Sam Worthington....i think of he did a great pastime. solid action picture.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    You can go to an income tax preparer and they can find the info you need on their computer. That's what I do if I don't have all my T-4s.

    H+R Block has the info.

  • 1 decade ago

    You should call Revenue Canada and let them know. They could search and probably link you to some source.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    the government should have the info.. something similar happened to my mom.. she had to call and they were able to provide her with certain information because of the deductions they take.. taxes you pay..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.