Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Anime poll/survey #4?

So this is my fourth poll/survey, i cant wait for march break it will be awesome to be able to sleep for a week

anyways to the questions:

Question 1) Do you like anime/polls and surveys? (in general)

Question 2) your three least favorite characters and their worst enemies charter a sail boat in the carribean (for some unknown reason) who are the characters, where do they go, what happens?

Question 4) You and 6 of your favorite characters just got saved from a boat crash. The life boat you got on can only stay afloat if their are four or less people (excluding the driver, who saved you). Who are the characters and who gets pushed off the boat to drown. (if no one gets off bye bye to all)

BQ) what is your favorite none manga book??

i forgot something in, the dares, so here we go:

{optional}

Give as many C&A regs as you want dares. (minimum of 2 to make it sorta fun)

To each C&A reg that you feel you want to give a truth go ahead, you can put as many as you want.

the more dares and truths you have the higher the chance of getting BA

lmao missing the 3rd question is never good oh well

• Favorite Answer

HiHi Fai-chan~~

^____^ yaay your fourth survey!

:::: Yes

:::: Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto), Orochimaru (Naruto), Sloth (FMA - manga)

:::: They go... to the Caribbean of course! uhhh they're takin' a cruise that starts off in the Caribbean and goes to the Philippines. There they get attacked (they landed on the unluckiest part of the islands), and die the same way Magellan (see world history) did. And just like Magellan, they don't live to return home after having completed most of their voyage. Unlike Magellan, theirs is a less happy story.

----> HEYY Fai-chan YOU MISSED NUMBER THREE!! ... just like I did with my surveys lol ... I had survey #1, #2, #4, and #4B. xDD

:::: Me

:::: Koizumi Karin (Eyeshield 21) -- current MAL pic

:::: Kakei Shun (Eyeshield 21)

:::: Hiruma Youichi (Eyeshield 21)

:::: Kurosaki Ichigo (Bleach)

:::: Abarai Renji (Bleach)

:::: Light Yagami (Death Note)

:::: uhh... Light gets pushed off the boat. The other guys all have the underlying code of chivalry not to push Karin-chan and me (the girls~~ ^___^) off, but to protect us with their lives. Light is the one with least sports and fighting skills.

Kakei, the super linebacker (football: he tackles the invading runningacks/etc.), pushes him off, tho he doesn't want to 'cause he's too nice. Kurosaki and Abarai are just determined to protect the girls. Hiruma teh genius quarterback is just sittin' in the corner, jotting maniacally into his Devil's Handbook (= his blackmail book).

No one wants Light, because they found out he's Kira. D: They push him off.

.. tho Light could have jumped off himself to show them he wasn't Kira. He probably blamed Hiruma for bein' Kira, since Hiruma has been writin' furiously into his little black book (=Devil's Handbook = blackmail book) all this time.

... anyways, Light gets pushed off. xDD Poor Raito-kun...

[[EDIT]] Oh wait... four or less people? D: Well I take off with Abarai Renji-kun. We travel to the land of Bleach with his Bleach portal. Or no, his hell butterfly or something. I think they used some sort of butterfly to travel... forgot. D:

Anyways... so instead of drowning, Renji-kun and I have fun in the Bleach world~~

Well so that leaves four ppl on the boat. Karin-chan, Kakei-kun, Hiruma-kun, and Kurosaki-kun. ^___^

[[END EDIT]]

:::: 1984 by George Orwell -- school

:::: Lord of the Flies by William Golding -- school

:::: many of the Star Wars novels set in the Extended Universe

[[EDIT]] Whaaaaat so we were supposed to have dares/truths? ahh ok. Here goes...

=============

Truths

=============

Fai-chan: Truth: Why is Fai your fave charrie, and what [initially] made you like him most?

Effy-chan//Anime Freak//Freakazoid: Truth: Are you stalkin' me right now? >:O

Lisshy-kun//Mangalicious//Monk: Truth: ><"" I wanted to ask you how tall you were. Now I can't since you told me. JKSJKS lol... uhh... Are you really goin' out with Rika-chan?

****see my Nickname Originality Rights Index on MAL****

Tsuki-chan//Exo: Truth: ^___^ uhhhh... ><"" we told each other too much. Now I can't think of anythin'...

Are you in 9th grade, turning 15 on your upcoming b-day?

Hime-senpai//Bel: Truth: O////////O How long have you been teh queen of pervy-ness? Did you learn stalker skills from Effy-chan? **** See Nickname Originality Rights Index****

+++++++++++++

Dares

+++++++++++++

Fai-chan: Dare: I dare you to have a Kurogane pic for Y!A, and a username that says "I <33 Kuro-tan" or somethin'.

For a WEEK. >:O

... xDD

Neko-chan//Chrissy: Dare: I dare you to... uhh... change your MAL profile pic from Tenten to some hot guy charrie not in Naruto. ;DD -- permanently, as in at least a week. ~~

... tho that'll be shocking. ... but fun.

Charmed_x: Dare: I dare you to... uhh... confess your love to five C&A guy regs.

Toki-kun//Mizutoki: Dare: I dare you to confess your love to a girl and ask her out. >:3

(lol to everyone else, check out Toki-kun's profile~~ You'll see why if you don't know already.)

-- oh and Toki-kun I also dare you to not feel or act insecure while you do this dare. xDD

Lisshy-kun//Mangalicious//Monk: Dare: I dare you to confess your love to some of the C&A girl regs. >:3

baibai Fai-chan~~

Source(s): (: xDD oh and you've won a star, Fai-chan. ^^

Well, you could technically sleep all week now. If you skipped...which would be fun.

anyways to the questions:

Obviously. Not yours though. They suck, baka.

Jk.

Charries: six random people.

They go to Antarctica and get eaten alive by leopard seals.

Zero, Lucy, L, Sadaharu, Gintoki and Gin Ichimaru.

I suicide, and let the other characters do what they want. Lucy will most likely kill them all and take the boat herself.

LOTR.

No dares today.

Bye.

-->> Yola~

xDD

-->> Oh yeah~~

They ease my boredom~ xDDD

-->> 3 least fave charries::

~Suzaku from Code Geass

~Misa Amane from Death Note

~Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket

WORST ENEMY:

Me~

xDDD

They go to... Tortuga, but I end up sinking their ship--and they..

die~

-->>

TT.TT

Allen Walker saves everyone~

x3

-->> I like... hrm ><

I'd have to say Eldest or any of the Harry Potter books~

{optional}

-->> Sounds fun!!~

Kari-chan (Kay_ex_Kay) --

TRUTH:: (lol... I dunno what to ask you...) Is true that you are a girl? :P

DARE:: I dare you to... talk in an Australian accent for half a day, no matter where you are >W<

AnimeFreak (Maya-san) --

TRUTH:: Hrm... what guys (in real life) have you liked before??

DARE:: Eat as many chocolate bars in a minutes w/o getting sick.

FMA (emiri)--

TRUTH:: Have you ever... cheated on Ed?

DARE:: Try to stab as many people (in real life) with a pencil~

Charmed_x--

TRUTH:: What is the worst thing that's ever happened to you?

DARE:: I dare you to eat something that has

--mustard

--chocolate

--cereal

all on it~~

Source(s): starr fo' yoo!!
  • bye

Ola Fai~!

I wonder how many Regs are on at online now... I'm so bored v__v

Anyway~

<> Used to... not anymore coz there are too many of 'em nowadays. When I first come to C&A (in 2007), there are really few anime survey/polls... When ppl see all those poll/surveys, they wanted to make it too... and yeah, it's getting overrated -_____-""

The only anime survey makes that I really like ish Freakish's :] Coz she always bullies me in her surveys & I bully her back >:3

<> Charries:

::: Shirley Fennette

::: Zero Kiryuu

::: Hajime Shibata

Enemies of the charries:

::: CC(?)

::: Kaname Kuran

::: Enma Ai

Or all of them (except for Team CC) are being a bunch of moronic hippos & decided to 'follow the nature' & then they landed on a island that ish full of... cheese & chickens O.o

They climbed the mountains & fought a really huge rat in a tutu. Suddenly, the ground shakes & a giant SpongeBob appeared & eat them (except for Team CC)

And now Team CC are still stranded on the island.

<> Charries:

::: Hibari Kyoya

::: Chrome Dokuro

::: Superbi Squalo

::: Maria Kurenai

::: Rolo Lamperouge

::: Halibel

The charries would be...

Squalo, Halibel & Hibari >__<

Sorry guys but Chrome, Rolo & Maria are not strong enough. I love you too~!!!! XD

*speds away*

<> Harry Potter.... O.o

*sigh*

I ran out of ideas for dares so I'll pass...

Ja~

• PSY

I can't wait either!

1) Do you like anime/polls and surveys? (in general)

I love all kinds of polls, especially anime, and i love answering 'em

2) you three least favorite characters and their worst enemies charter a sail boat in the Caribbean (for some unknown reason) who are the characters, where do they go, what happens?

3) Least favorite: Sasuke, Lee, and Hinata(Can they all be from one anime?) Their Enemies: Itachi, Neji, and Sakura

They all get eaten by a Sea Monster, except for Sakura and Neji, the monster got scared of Sakura's freakishly big forehead, and lost his appetite to eat Neji.

4)The six favorite: Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi(he dies, so whats the point of saving him), Gaara, Kiba (and Akamaru), and Shikamaru.

The 4 four: Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Shikamaru

I don't care about the driver.Sigh...Kakashi would be there...sniff,sniff

I love Twilight.

im onlky gonna answer the last question my favorite non manga book..

george R. R. Martin series "A Song of Ice and Fire." is pure genious..

Robert Jordan series "A Wheel of Time." however jordan died so series probably will never be finished BUMMER.

if u want just a single book not a series of books.

Orson Scott Cards book "Enders Game," it does have a series of books but only enders game was brilliant..

Source(s): i could list phenomenal books all night but this is enuff for now...

I shall answer the third question and I look most like Naruto Uzamaki but act nothing like him.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq