What is a good water pokemon team in pokemon pearl?

i like water pokemon and i want a strong water pokemon team

Best Answer

Well, here's what Ive got.

Swampert, Empoleon, Tentacruel, Kingdra, Gyrados, Starmie. They're all OU, but I think you'll have a big electric weakness in any all-water team.

As another answerer said they like Lanturn. I agree. Lanturn is a really good Pokemon because the only thing it's weak against is Ground and even if they have a Ground Pokemon, your Lanturn can use Hydro Pump or any other Water attack to bring it down. Some other of my favourites include: Swampert- Water/Ground Whiscash- Water/Ground Lapras- Ice/Water Palkia- Water/Dragon Kingdra- Water/Dragon Poliwrath- Water/Fighting Dewgong- Water/Ice Starmie- Water/Psychic Gyrados- Water/Flying Kabutops- Water/Rock Qwilfish- Water/Poison Slowking- Water/Psychic Corsola- Water/Rock Ludicolo- Water/Grass Sharpedo- Water/Dark Wailord- Water Crawdaunt- Water/Dark Milotic- Water Walrein- Water/Ice Gorebyss- Water Empoleon- Water/Steel Gastrodon- Water/Ground Blastoise- Water Tentacruel- Water/Poison There are heaps more but I can't think of any. I'm also not sure if Manaphy is Water, but it very well could be. And, if you are thinking that I copied from answer three with the list, then I didn't. And if you are offended, I apologize.

mudkip? =S wrong answer.

milotic is great It can learn recover ftw.

That penguin pkm is a steel type, so its got few weakness.

Most water pokemon can learn ice moves, which are essential against grass. And you should teach at leasrt half of em surf, its got great power and 100% acc.

well, you first should think about if you really want all water types, you should diverify your team to get the greatest advantage over people, but if you are really wanting an all water pokemon team i sugggest milotic kyogre floatzel gyarados swampert and empoleon, hope that helps if you need any help you can email me or add me on pokemon d/p if you want you can email me for my fc and name.

Source(s): brain!

To me the best water types are tentacruel,empleon,the evoulution of mantye,gyrados. to me your other 2 pokemon should be either rosarade and abomasnow or you can get golew and alkazam.

Source(s): experience with the water types.

the 3 starter water lugia and latias and latios they can learn any water move

Palkia is Water/Dragon

It is legendary though...

• pokemon is a waste of time

Source(s): brother plays it all the time and its geekish

i personnaly think you should get the starter types

kyogre,arceus