Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

What do you like about las vegas?

Im doing a french project on las vegas stuff, i need info on what people like about las vegas.

Favorite Answer

Why I love Vegas:

Wayne Newton concert! lol I met him :D and he kissed me lol

Bellagio fountain

Caesar's Palace Atlantis show in the mall

Storming and raining in the mall

Venetian gondola rides in the canal

Wynn Hotel French Restaurant- Daniel Boulud Brasserie and also the water show on the water that comes with it, cockatails after and a show.

Treasure Island Pirate ship show

Manadalay Bay reef tank aquarium

Paris Eiffel Tower ride

Flamingo garden

Casinos and gambling, especially Deal or No Deal slots

Wheel of Fortune Slots

Penny Slots

Shopping in your PJs- just go downstairs from your hotel room, to the casino, then through it to the mall :) And shop for todays outfit :)

Nice pools

Illegal Mexican Immigrants trying to sell your boyfriend prostitutes while you guys walk down the strip, then handing the immigrant a bible passage lol

All you can eat buffet with best food ever

PF changs open until 4 AM

Free drinks

Take a Limo everywhere you go

See movie stars casually arriving at the hotel thru VIP (we had VIP and saw David Hasslehoff a couple days after his drunken Wendys incident lol)

The "old strip" and Freemont street, so much fun

Fun Fun Fun whats not to love?!

I was recently in Las Vegas for a show. I loved it. The best part of Las Vegas was being able to watch all the people. There is such a mixture of all different kinds of people and things that they do. I am not much of a gambler, so the spending money part on gambling was not my thing. People watching gets my vote for the best thing to do!

The only good thing I like about Las Vegas is the weather and the lights.

• Mary

Well, all of the hotels you have chosen are reasonably close to eachother and are at the south end of the strip, perhaps that is why you chose them. MGM Grand is one of my favorite hotels, I absolutely love that hotel. The rooms were amazing and comfortable, and most importantly (to me) the rooms didn't smell like smoke. The pool is amazing, the restaurants are great. I have never really seen any celebrities there except for Kurt Thomas and I assuming he was in Vegas because he was traded the day before :) It is the the last stop on the monorail on the south end and quickly connects you to the rest of the strip. New York New York has an amazing casino. I love everything about the ground floor. I have heard the rooms tend to be smaller at this hotel. Mandalay Bay is amazing. One of the Southern most strip hotels with mini monorail connecting to Luxor and Excalibur. The hotel in its entirety is amazing. Good pool. Luxor gives me vertigo, I will probably never stay there. But the clubs are good. LAX is popular for celebrity sitings. You may even see Carrot Top on any given day! : ) My pick: MGM grand!

I like the fly-in at night. It's so lit up and vibrant--I've flown a lot and haven't seen anything comparable.

The hotels are nice, the shows are good and so is the food--all are priced quite reasonably. Vegas is a great town if your'e smart enough not to gamble too much.

Its a place that you can go to and stay in the fanciest hotels without spending a fortune, you can be treated like a million dollars even if you are not and most of all it is a fantastic place to spend time with the kids without having to gamble at all.

I like the fact that it doesnt matter what time it is there is always something open and going on. You can drink for free when you gamble, there are great shows, great hotels, great hotel pools, great concerts, great food and again, the atmosphere of everything always being "on" if that makes sense. The lights and noises add to the effect. Fun town!

I don't like anything about Las Vegas.

I would have to say I'm not a fan of Las Vegas. if anything i still wouldn't mind dating out there. though i hope shes not a gambling addict.

It literally is a place you can walk in and make a fortune.

Never happens but it could.

It has some of the best food, hotel and entertainment in the world. You can get married there quite quickly.