Super Serious Relationahip Q. about committment, marriage, etc...?

Guys, if you dated a girl for 3+ years, and gave her a gorgeous, custom-made engagement ring, and were madly in love with her, and you were making a very good living, etc..., etc.... wouldn't you want to start planning your future with her? Like looking at homes together, working on a timeline for marriage,... show more Guys, if you dated a girl for 3+ years, and gave her a gorgeous, custom-made engagement ring, and were madly in love with her, and you were making a very good living, etc..., etc.... wouldn't you want to start planning your future with her? Like looking at homes together, working on a timeline for marriage, and buying a home together, etc..?

Why is my fiance telling me he wants to wait another 1-2 years to do all of these freaking things...??
Sincerely,
Frustrated, Confused and Ready to Hold Out ***
aka: Wonder, Fashion Designer
*cries real freaking tears*
Update: I love ALL my freaking contacts..! I have old people here today so forgive me for not answering all of YOUR Q's! *cries*