Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Why does steam come out of my vagina?

This is a serious question. Please only answer if you can help me.

Ok so sometimes when I pee if I look down it looks like steam is coming out. Also sometimes there is this white stuff on my underwear. I think i should be having my next period soon but im really scared can someone please help me?

Update:

And i have to urge to pee alot

Update 2:

no it cant dont be stupid...

Update 3:

That might be it. I live in canada so up here it is cold

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the steam isn't from your vagina but when the air in the toilet is really cold and the urine is really warm. the white stuff you are seeing is very normal, its discharge and this is how your vagina cleans itself. to keep it from staining your underwear or just to keep that wet feeling away you can wear panty liners, like pads but thinner, more comfortable, and you cant see them through your pants. the urge to pee a lot might be a urinary track infection or a bladder infection starting, you can go to the doctor to get it checked if its irritating you, but for now just drink lots of cranberry juice and it will help clear it up.its not a yeast infection unless its itching, and yes it is cold here in canada isnt it lol. hope this helps hun :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Steam comes out because either your urine is warmer than your bathroom temperature or your vagina is warmer than the bathroom temperature. White stuff is discharge and it's normal. As long as your vagina doesn't have a foul smell, itches, burns or has a strange color then you're fine. You should get checked for frequent urinating. It could be a yeast or bladder infection.

• milton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Steaming Hot *****

• 1 decade ago

steam??? maybe your urine is just too hot. if you have a regular menstrual cycle, try counting from your first day of menstruation and count the days you have white stuff coming out. if it is close to 14, then maybe you are ovulating...it's quite normal actually

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You may have a yeast infection. See your doctor asap. It is nothing to be embarrassed about...this is a normal illness that all women experience at least once in their lifetime.

• kimmy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

steam? is it really cold in your bathroom. it could be the cold air and the warm urine. you should see a doctor about frequent urination.

• 1 decade ago

in cold weather happening don't worry what is ur age now

• 1 decade ago

get checked for a yeast infection

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

YOU HAVE A HOT AND STEAMY P U S S YY....SOME WOMEN WISH FOR THAT...IT BE GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Can it run CS Source?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.