getting an error while accessing C and D drive?

I can access the drive through windows explorer but if i double click on the drive i get this error;

windows cannot find 'recycler\s-3-7-96-100013058-100030602-100015731-2357.com'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Best Answer

Please provide more information next time you ask questions.

Luckily, i am here to help you as I know what may the problem.

You are running Windows XP- inference from the folder 'recycler'.

I suspect that some program may have added an .inf file to your C and D drive to make it link to that folder when you click on it. Try going to your C and D drive and list out the inf files you can find there [In the outer parts of the drives, not inside the folders of the drives] List them out here and add them as extra details and I can further help you.

• steen

numerous the greater present day laptops incorporate the finished backup on a hidden partition on your stress. Boot your laptop, in the past homestead windows starts faucet the F8 key. this could take you to a homestead windows diagnostic menu. Acer could have concealed the gadget fix there. or you may call Acer help and locate out the thank you to get right of entry to the reinstall partition and run it. in the event that they choose $ for the information then the two Google the subject. Or have self belief it or no longer somebody could have uploaded a video of an Acer fix on YouTube. i comprehend it sounds whacked yet I genuinely have discovered some very cool and deep modding tricks on the Tube. i'm hoping that facilitates.