Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

poll: define what beauty means to you?

Best Answer

Beauty to me is not an outward thing as much as it is inward. Beauty means to me peace,joy and all qualities of love. Some beautiful things remind me of love. Such as a diamond for it's brilliance and lasting qualities. Or the sweet face of a child for it's innocence and newness. True beauty cannot be seen with the physical eyes. The things of earth are beautiful in their time but true beauty last for eternity. God who is love looks at the heart not the outward appearances as man does. The body is crumbling with it's outward beauty but the inward beauty of love will last and keep anyone satisfied who has it.

I don't know if this answers your question, but I really can't define physical beauty with strict parameters. I might find different girls beautiful for different reasons. For example, I might admire one girl's red hair and green eyes and think her freckles are sexy, and on another girl I may find her blue eyes beautiful and her fine features are pretty, while with another girl I might find her dark skin lovely and her sexy short cropped black hair sexy because it shows off all of her pretty face. Basically, I can quite easily find things that I find physically attractive about a girl I'm interested in. The only universal parameters would be:

- Smiling a lot (this can turn a 4 into a 10 instantly)

- Correctly proportioned (not a toothpick and not morbidly obese)

- A sexy hairstyle (there are millions of sexy types of hairstyles)

- Dressing in a tasteful, but beautiful style

Hope this answers your question.

Beauty is the combination of qualities both inside and outside giving pleasure to the sight or mind. We need to first appreciate the outer appearance while we later assess the inner one.

My children, first time i set eyes on them after they were born. Just about the most beautiful things i ever saw. It's right up there with my mothers smile! Know it sounds trite, but that doesn't make it any less true.

There is truly no simple straight forward answer to this, because to me beauty is not just about the outwards of a person it is also about the heart and what's inside the person... :))))

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

• perfection inside and out

can be goofy

quirky facts

class, yet some sass

intelligence!

someone who can walk into a room and make everything quiet

now THAT's what i consider beautiful.

i know what you mean. i think you can think someone is really physically attractive but still not be attracted to them if they have a terrible personality. i guess it doesn't make sense...but cliche as it sounds it really is 'internal beauty' that counts in the long run.

• JC

A smile like the sun, a personality to match, and a soft warm caring look in her eye.

• sunset

Perfect outer appearance with inner class and character