Since being gay is a sin as it is unnatural, does this mean all unnatural things should be avoided?

Since being gay is a sin and unnatural, I have a list of other unnatural things we as Christians should avoid:

1. A house: Dry wall, linoleum, vinyl, carpet, insulation, shingles, windows, etc are all unnatural items. To live under God you should leave your house and either move into a cave or build a shelter of sticks and mud. That's how God would want it.

2. A car: Plastics, glass, travel over 60mph. These are all unnatural things that should be avoided at all costs. You could easily ride a horse or a donkey.

3. Plastic surgery and cosmetics. Little explanation required.

4. Computers. Made of many unnatural products. Also contain false information which may lead to devil worship.

5. Genetically modified organisms. They are created through unnatural processes and therefore must be avoided. Only eat unmodified food. Good luck.

6. Any medicine that does not come strait from a plant or animal is unnatural. Never use acetaminophen again. Use marijuana cocaine, psyclociben, mescalin, and opium.

Your not born needing any of these unnatural items. Using them is a "choice" not a necessity. I hope I have helped you all find your way to God.

Bless you,

Soldier of God.

Rosco,

Your not much for detail are you?

Did you even read this?

Abomanation ehh. I wonder what he called the 1989 Alaskan oil spill which would never have happened if we didn't drive cars.

Rosco,

Are you trying to tell me that vinal occurs in nature? Where? Of course you can take any chemical and change it's properties but natural chemicals occur, you guessed it, naturally without intervention by humans. And for the record I'm an ateist to. I was just being a d*ck although I was almost certian that was obvious.

Well Rosco, my definition of natural is as stated. I also say eveything is a chemical including atoms as I'm sure you do as well. I'm not an expert chemist by any means but I have taken a first year course and got a B+ just shy of an A so I'm not totally ignorant on the subject. I would also consider the 20 or so synthetic atoms to be unnatural as well since we have yet to find a natural form of production for them. Shall we just agree to disagree on our interpriations of nature?

Zack,

Are you by chance a douche bag?

Favorite Answer

I am going to kiss you now, okay?

• Rosco

Depends what you consider to be natural...

most people would consider a birds nest, or a beavers dam to be natural....but not a house. When you think about it, what's the difference?

Why would a shelter of sticks and mud be natural and a modern house isn't?

Ok well first of all i'm an atheist so I don't believe in sin and all that. Humans are a part of nature and are living beings and some people are genetically predisposed to be gay just as most are predisposed to be straight. Nothing unnatural about it in my eyes and its not just humans which show traits of homosexuality.

I'm also a chemist so I don't really see a distinction between synthetic chemicals and medicines and natural products as medicines. They are just molecules built up from atoms that if i were to show you two different molecules and ask you to tell me a natural and synthetic one apart you probably couldn't (unless you guessed).

First of all you were obvious and second I go back to my first point...it depends what you define as natural. I would consider atoms to be natural and as all chemicals are made of atoms.....

Being gay is not a sin, God made gay people who they are, which is why they are born gay. And no, unnatural things shouldn't be avoided because they came from the wonders of science, which came from God in a way. That means that you are so totally wrong and are just another intolerant religious freak.

• neil s

Something being natural nor unnatural is not a moral argument. Forced sexuality occurs regularly in the rest of the animal kingdom, but we call it "rape". Other considerations are needed to decide if something is beneficial or harmful.

Nothing unnatural exists.

Being Gay is natural.

In fact everything you listed can be traced back to a natural source.

It is also natural for humans to create things from nature.

So again, nothing unnatural exists.

@Jesusfre.... You are actually implying that love is akin to murder ???

You are obviously not someone who actually has a grasp on morals.

Source(s): Celtic Pagan

Yes, Christians are hypocrites. People argue that cloning or using stem cells is "playing God". However, taking an aspirin is playing god. Chemo therapy for cancer patients is playing god. Obviously, if someone has cancer that means that God wants them to die. How dare they question God's will?

• Engaging in homosexual behavior is the sin.

Scripture tells us to be sexually pure and to stay away from sexual sin. (Scripture covers what is acceptable and what is not.) That is what we need to focus on, Scripture...

As for the other "unnatural" things you spoke of, well...Scripture does not say whether we should or should not use them and can not be compared to the spirit of lust that plagues our world.

Some doctrines are not a biblical or Scriptural teaching.

I hope that helps!

In His Service,

SLJ

comparing products to humans..thats close. lets talk about other unnatural things. should we avoid murder?

• Bill C

Good one... but I bet it flies right over some people's heads... just wait for it!

God called it an abomination.... not unnatural....