What is a good PS3 game under $30?

I am thinking of buying Burnout Paradise, but what are some other games? I like:

-Campaign doesn't matter if it has good online

-Good online doesn't matter if it has a good campaign

-Racing, FPS, TPS are the types of games I prefer. No RPG's or anything.

I am allowed to play M games, but not too violent either.

Best Answer

You can buy almost all of the PS3 games online for under $30 online. It might not be in the best condition but it would be in your budget. Go to www.half.com and search any game you want. It is a branch of ebay but instead of bidding you just buy now. You will have to pay for it with a debit or credit card. Hope this helped!

The elder scrolls oblivion is a good game but it is an rpg, but it's not turn based like final fantasy or pokemon, it's actual fighting except you have this huge open world to explore. It's midevil but it's no runescape, it's a bit darker. Burnout is good but I got bored with it fairly quickly. Resistance wasn't really in my favor either. There are demos of both though so you can try those at the store and stuff. Overall I would trecommend oblivion, or since you like fps games fallout 3 looks good too because it's a mix of an rpg and an fps, but mind that it's really brutal and gory. I'm getting it today so i'll tell you when I do. And I know. You said $30, but fallout can be found for $30 on ebay.

Well, I think that Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was a pretty good game, and it has tons of gameplay, at least more than a 130 hours of gameplay. It has a pretty good campaign, but no online. The world that you are in, is at least 16 square miles, I mean, you can go anywhere!

I have no idea if this is an RPG, or anything, but you should check it out.

I was honestly disappointed with Paradise.

Try Resistance or MotorStorm, or, if you have a Visa Gift Card/Credit Card/PlayStation Card, buy some amazing PSN titles.

Such as Pixel Junk Monsters, PixelJunk Eden, Super Stardust HD, Flower, all for $9.99

Or buy WipEout HD, a futuristic racer at $19.99 (free on April 18th if you sign up for an Austrian account separately until then.

from my experience with burnout paradise is boring after the B liscense but the best deal by far for a game under 30$ is The Orange box and it has 4 single player games in it including 3 half life games and portal plus online shooter team fortress 2 and with the brand new titan pack theres another game Unreal Tournament 3 but its just mainly online in that but does have campaign

I recently got Motorstorm2 for £15 (around $25) in Game.

Motorstorm

Resistance

Rainbow 6 Vegas

• u should get burnout paradice b/c no 2 crashes r the same

beowolf- $10