Does the current occupant of the White House seem somewhat arrogant to you?

Favorite Answer

Much more than just somewhat.

But what would you expect from some poor black kid that was born in Kenya, raised as a half breed Muslim, educated at the expense of the US tax payer, converted to a God Damning "Christian" church, organized for fraud agencies like ACORN, and then became a pop sensation like a black Britney.

• beeson

Patriotism being 'the final risk-free haven of the scoundrel' how can there be any subject w. it? The north and south at the same time w. the French set up a republic now no longer below British Empire administration, the two controlled to maintain slavery and apartheid going lots longer than Canada at the same time as wiping out the indigenous populations that have been risk-free. i might argue that the north have in simple terms as lots to no longer be pleased with, exceedingly thinking what they did to the South interior the call of crushing decentralized State potential and setting up a federal mega State against the form that wasn't meant to permit for such centralization, (the excuse given as slavery latterly, the certainty being simply by improved commerce agreements the South had negotiated w. the British Empire and Europe). The winners consistently write background..

Yeah he does. Honestly, he just seems like a huge dork who has had his ego fed way too much. I guess that it's an honour to be part of the largest conspiracy to nationalize the banks.

Yes

More clueless than arrogant. I think he had the idea he was being elected dictator.

Politics actually requires some degree of arrogance.

Still, Barry seems beyond reality. The world is in flames and he goes on Leno to have some chuckles.

That's going too far.

Somewhat? SOMEWHAT? SSOOMMEEWWHHAATT?????

You Are Kidding, Right?

somewhat arrogant LOL...I believe he is the most self centered,self righteous person I have ever laid my eyes on...

always nosnod

to the guy above me who said this;

*Any person of color with an education is "arrogant" in the minds of the sons&daughters of confederates.

I say this;

*That is bull CRAP

• Dina W

somewhat? That is the understated of the the current administration.

Obama is the definition of arrogance.

Arrogant in the style of Caligula and Nero.