Do you feel proud of the current "First Lady" of the United States?

Favorite Answer

So far 4 of my answers about obama and family have been violated (do I think the YA thought police are out) so I will say this.

The only reason obama and his wife should be in the white house is to clean the toilets.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Proud?????? Proud you say! That is NO lady!

Now excuse me while I go puke.

What a nasty mean mouth piece of trash she (?) is! I swear, my gut just shrivels with embarrassment when I hear international folk refer to her as the American First Lady.

How much longer should we permit these crude, racist creatures to foul OUR White House?

Only if she, Hillary or Pe lousy can come in first at the run for the roses at Churchill Downs in may. Feed them nags more oats!

I've never seen a column of heartless absolute morons puking away about things they know nothing about. Are ALL of you suffering from severe low blood sugar at the same time? This Y!A has really gone to hell.

Not so much proud.. but then I know of another I wasn't proud of either.. still am not.

• Alan S

I shouldn't have to be proud or not proud of the first lady because she wasn't running for office. I voted for her husband, not her.

However, it is nice to have a first lady who seems to be a responsible and decent person and is not a murderer like her predecessor. Laura Bush killed her ex-fiancee in a car accident (they were in different cars), and rumors are that it was intentional.

so what mom doesn't want to buy a $7000 play set to keep her kids "grounded" - the whole "show" at the White House is a joke right now - have no hope of it getting any better in the next 4 years either.

Absolutely, Michelle Obama has so far done a fantastic job as first lady. She's already done so much such as making an organic garden in the white house, working at a soup kitchen and visiting schools and army families.

She has really gotten involved in her community, something former First Lady Laura Bush never did in all 8 years that she had the title.

p.s. It's great to see that she wears sleeveless dresses, the First Lady should represent our country in how it really is, which is what she is doing.

No. Why would I?

At first I, of course, gave her a chance. Then she opened her mouth.

as an american citizen how can i be proud of someone that until recently was not proud of America not until her husband got to be top dog