Would you buy Barack Hussein Obama a one-way airline ticket back to Kenya?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YES YES YES YES YES YES.... and I'd help him pack and drive him to the airport

I don't care if he has money... it would be doing a service for my country....

Edit* I'd even give him some petty cash so he can get one of those bones in his nose...

if I'm going to be accused of being racist, I might as get some mileage out of it

• 1 decade ago

The puppet masters would never let it happen. He's too charismatic to the ignorant

He knows exactly how to say "I'm outraged" knowing full well that after a short time, the "ignorant" will probably forget about things such as bonuses to millionaires and mosey on to the next part of the agenda.

It's kind of like finding out you have a terminal illness but the doctor keeps saying "don't worry, we're going to find a cure" and it makes you feel better temporarily until eventually you're too damn sick to care anymore.

• 1 decade ago

No I believe in the changes that he is making . We have seen some improvement in the area where I live . And for the first time for quite a while there is hope in the air ,but people like you seem to want things to go down hill and why is that ?

• 1 decade ago

He wasn't born in Kenya.

By the way.....The Confederacy is a novel and kinda cool idea,

but it never really existed.

It barely got off the ground until General Sherman wiped the floor of Georgia with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why, He could just take it from the 2.75 trillion he's spending or the average of 1,375 trillion a month, or 45 billion daily average he's spending since becoming president?

• 1 decade ago

Only if it also carried the rest of the Congress!

• 1 decade ago

Afther that terrible and clueless speech earlier, I'll send him not to Kenya, but on the next Shuttle flight into outer space.

• 1 decade ago

No, but if you play your cards right I'll buy your mom her rabies shots so when she runs out from under the porch and bites you when you get home from 5th grade you might not get rabies yourself. On second though, NAH!

No soup for you! NEXT!

• 1 decade ago

Nope. I would rather have him around to witness the havoc he is orchestrating. Then when everyone wakes up and realizes how well they USED to have it he can face us each and every day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd spring for a half way ticket, I don't care if he lands just as long as he takes off...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I voted for him because I thought we needed a change. But he's both white and black, but all he identifies with is the black sector. Last week Michelle Obama was lamenting how "white girls taunted her when she was in school". If a white politician EVER mentioned blacks taunting them, their political careers would be over. Time is short Obama - represent everyone, not just your blacks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.