Is my nose piercing closed up?

So yesterday around 7:30pm my nose ring fell out in a public place and I lost it. I had no money with me, so I couldn't buy a new one. I thought it would be okay until the next morning, so I kept it out all night. Well apparently I was wrong, because this morning I tried to put it back in and it hurt like a batttch and bled a bit. Do you think if I pushed really hard with something sharp it'd go back in, or do I have to get it pierced again? I really don't want to do that, I've already had it pierced three times.

So is it fully closed, or should I keep trying?

Thank youuuu

I've had it since halloween 2008... just in case that matters.

Favorite Answer

Piercings close up fast as crap, haha.

I would get a sharp stud and sterilize it and then just shove it through.

It's only been a day so it will go through.

It will hurt though, because your body is hard at work trying to close up the hole with scar tissue and all that nasty stuff.

It shouldn't get infected if the stud is sterilized, but obviously if it swells up too much and pusses, then you have to take it out and get it professionally pierced again.

Oh and do sea salt soaks on it after you get the stud through, to help it heal and prevent infections.

i've had my nose pierced for 7 1/2 years, so i'd recommend that you just keep trying.

It could have just shrunk a bit, they take a while to completely close.

I advise you to go back to your piercer and see if they can reopen it with a taper.