Can someone help me to fix these two paragraphs?

American Millionaire Buys London Bridge

Yesterday, John Smith, an American Millionaire, and a fun of British history bought London Bridge.

Mr. Smith is the president of America Information Technology Inc. he earns more than a hundred million dollars each years, which makes him the most famous business man in United States. Even though the cost of the bridge is more than a million dollars, Mr. Smith does not think it’s expensive.

Mr. Smith is an immigrant from Britain. He likes his home country’s culture and history, especially the structures in Britain, London Bridge is an old structure; it has been standing in London for more than eight hundred years. The bridge was built by King Henry himself. This old bridge definitely catches Mr. Smith’s interest.

Mr. Smith said with excitement,” I bought this bridge because it has great historic meaning. The design of the bridge is creative and is popular at that age in Britain.”

“We agreed to sell the bridge to Mr. Smith because we want more people to be interested in our culture. We want to show all the people how attractive Britain is. Thank for Mr. Smith’s interest.” said Mrs. Jane Hamilson, a politician of Britain government.

Mr. Smith will get the title deed of this bridge during a ceremony next Monday in London at 10:00 am. British police will be present.

School Group Visits Paris

During the March Break, a group of senior students from Glenforest Secondary School visited Paris to study art.

The group of students was a grade twelve art class. The students in this class are talented and most of them won several different art awards. Recently, this class received a class project from their school. For the project, they needed to visit Le Louvre and draw Mona Lisa and other great art pieces. The Louvre Museum is a national museum of France, which contains many famous art pieces, such as Mona Lisa, and Venus de Milo.

Cindy Zhang, one of the students said excitedly, “This was my first time visit to The Louvre Museum. The art pieces in the museum are so beautiful, especially the Mona Lisa. The color of this piece is so vivid. As I looked at Mona Lisa, I could feel her smiling at me. I want to thank my school for provide me a good opportunity to learn art.”

Anna Coovadia, the teacher of this class reported, “My students are very intelligent, so I wanted them to develop their skills. I’m very surprised that my students redrew the Mona Lisa so well, I can not tell the differences between the original painting and theirs. I think after this trip, they all learned something. This experience definitely provides benefits for their future art career.”

After this trip, the class created a slide show to showcase their experience in Paris. They helped junior students organize an art club, and they raised money for another trip like this. They encouraged students to participate in different art activities.

Favorite Answer

Yesterday, John Smith, an American (is he a dual citizen?) millionaire and an afficionado of British history, bought London Bridge.

Mr. Smith is the current president of America Information Technology Inc. He earns more than a hundred million dollars each year, which makes him the most famous business man in United States. Even though the cost of the bridge is more than a million dollars, Mr. Smith does not think it is expensive.

Mr. Smith is an immigrant from Britain. He likes his home country’s culture and history, especially the structures. More specificaly, London Bridge is an old structure; it has been standing in London for more than eight hundred years. The bridge was built by King Henry (specific) himself. This old bridge definitely caught Mr. Smith’s interest.

“We agreed to sell the bridge to Mr. Smith because we want more people to be interested in our culture. We want to show all the people how attractive Britain is. We are thankful for Mr. Smith’s interest.” said Mrs. Jane Hamilson, a politician of Britain government (house of lords? of commons?).

Mr. Smith will get the title deed of this bridge during a ceremony next Monday in London at 10:00 am. The British police will be present.

During the March break, a group of senior students from Glenforest Secondary School visited Paris to study art.

The group of students was a grade twelve art class. Every student in the class is talented and most of them won several different art awards. Recently, this class acquired a class project from their school. For the project, they needed to visit Le Louvre and draw Mona Lisa and other prominent art pieces. The Louvre Museum is a national museum of France that contains many famous art pieces, such as Mona Lisa, and Venus de Milo.

Cindy Zhang, one of the students said, “This was my first time visit to The Louvre Museum. The art pieces in the museum are so beautiful, especially the Mona Lisa. The color of this piece is so vivid. As I looked at Mona Lisa, I could feel her smiling at me. I want to thank my school for provide me a good opportunity to learn art.”

Anna Coovadia, the teacher of this class express, “My students are very intelligent so I wanted them to develop their skills. I’m very surprised that my students redrew the Mona Lisa so well that I can not tell the differences between the original painting and theirs. I think after this trip, they all learned something. This experience definitely provides benefits for their future art career.”

After this trip, the class created a slide show presentation to showcase their experience in Paris. They helped junior students organize an art club and raised money for another art trip. They helped encouraged students to participate in different art activities.

American Millionaire Buys London Bridge

Mr. Smith is the president of America Information Technology Inc. he earns more than a hundred million dollars each year, which makes him the most famous business man in United States. Even though the cost of the bridge is more than a million dollars, Mr. Smith does not think it’s expensive.

“We agreed to sell the bridge to Mr. Smith because we want more people to be interested in our culture. We want to show all the people how attractive Britain is. Thanks to Mr. Smith’s interest.” said Mrs. Jane Hamilson, a politician of Britain government.

School Group Visits Paris

The group of students were in a twelfth grade art class. The students in this class are talented and most of them won several different art awards. Recently, this class received a class project from their school. For the project, they needed to visit Le Louvre and draw Mona Lisa and other great art pieces. The Louvre Museum is a national museum of France, which contains many famous art pieces, such as Mona Lisa, and Venus de Milo.

Source(s): I fixed only a few things but now it makes more sense.

Cuando era nina, nosotros viviamos en el ciudad de Mexico en Mexico. Tododavia vivimos aqui! Mi papá nos llevó a muchos lugares interesantes, como a la playa. Sin embargo, nosotros nunca pescamos. Tambien fuimos a Disney World en Florida cuando yo estaba en tercer grado. Fue un buen viaje! Me diverti mucho cuando era nina, pero, recuerdo que yo ayude con mas tareas en aquellos tiempos que hago hoy en dia. Aunque fuimos en muchos viajes, tambien jugamos mucho en casa. No saltamos a la cuerda mucho, pero jugamos a volibol casi todas las noches! Esos eran buenos tiempos. El verano pasado, viaje al sur de Espana. Estuve tres meses alli estudiando el espanol. Viaje en avion y autobus. En mi mochila, traje ropa, la pasta de dientes, y libros para estudiar. Estudie a la universidad del universidad de Granada. Tambien, vi una exposicion de arte muy bonita de las pinturas de mariposas en un museo. Oh! Y tambien vi La Tomatina en Bunol, es muy divertido! Believe a native speaker over me if someone else replies....

Those arent just 2 paragraphs....

they seem pretty well fixed

Source(s): my eyes, my brain

what do you mean by fix?