Ramadan: What was your Khutba about today?

Last week I conducted an experiment and asked for anyone attending Juma prayers at the masjid to come back and share their khubas with those of us who, for a variety of reasons, won't be going today. Even those that go would perhaps benefit from hearing about others. I think last week's results were... show more Last week I conducted an experiment and asked for anyone attending Juma prayers at the masjid to come back and share their khubas with those of us who, for a variety of reasons, won't be going today. Even those that go would perhaps benefit from hearing about others.

I think last week's results were interesting, and I would like to get even more results this week inshallah.

Please include the synopsis of the khutba, any stories (made up, historical, topical or religious) that went along with the khutba and if you can remember them, any of the suras that were associated with the khutba (please just the number; copy/paste will make it very long).

For those of you who haven't gone yet, please star and come back later to share.

Thanks to everyone.