Donny L asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

should i seek a speech therapist?

a few years ago i never had this problem but until i started to consciously think about it, it has been affecting me more and more as i grow. during conversations i frequently forget words and resort to a long pause which makes the conversation really awkward or i say a swear word in-front of the forgotten word to hide the delay. i don't know why i do this. i do this to my closest friends and to strangers but i absolutely love people and am an outgoing person. i would say i am confident. i love women. i need help should seek a speech therapist?

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    See an doctor as soon as possible !

  • 1 decade ago

    You should see an English teacher first. You can type the English language for crap.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.