expecting Baby #2 sex not known?

Need help with some names

if its a boy FIRM on Austin Lawrence (larry is my dad's name)

if its a girl

Avalie Paige

Chloe Ava Paige

Chloe Avalie Paige

Chloe Avalie

Chloe Paige

Arielle Paige

My husband like Chloe as a first name

I like Avalie as a first name

Avalie is pronounced EH-VA-LEE

Ava is from Iva Great grandmas name

the li in avalie is from lillian great gandma's name

the is from jane my middle name

I LOVE the middle name paige after a friend who passed away

I love pretty names but not overused names

I hate the names and any form of them katie, Brooke, Isabella, Ashley, Jessie, Holly, Andrea, Kaiden, Kira, Crystal, Brandy, Kaydence, Mya, Marie....no weird names

Our first son's name is Nicholas James

PLEASE DON't SAY you HATE the name bc i dont care (if you dont like it dont say it just suggest different names )

THanks for all your great ideas in advance

• MK
    Favorite Answer

Austin Lawrence is cute! It's very modern but it's not overused. Good job!

I like Avalie. I've never heard it before but I like that it's original without being stupid. Ava is such a nice name but it's overused so adding the 'lie' makes it more unique and different. It's a really nice name and obviously has two obvious nicknames! Paige is a good middle name as well.

I don't LOVE Chloe but it's nice. I think it could suit certain little girls very well too so if you decide on Chloe, that's a good choice as well.

Arielle is okay... It will always remind me of The Little Mermaid! But again, it could really suit certain people.

Personally, I think all of your name choices have potential to be great names but I really like Avalie since it's unique, feminine, and pretty.

Good Luck!

Chloe Ava Paige

Chloe Avalie Paige sounds really pretty to me :)(:

I dont usually like two middle names but I LOVE Chloe Avalie Paige.

I like your boys names too.

I like Avalie Paige

• Pdub

Avalie Paige! I absolutely love this! Avalie is gorgeous and I have never heard of it, and I love the name Paige (plus its my name!).

Chloe is gorgeous too and used to be one of my all time favorite names, but recently it has become so trendy that is has lost a lot of its appeal for me.

And for some reason, Arielle (especially spelled that way) will alwasy make me think of areola (the nipple). Weird I know, but true.

• Elle

I think Chloe Ava Paige sounds lovely. I like your choice of names I would say Arielle Paige is my least favourite but it is still quite a nice name (:

Avalie Paige would be my choice. Seeing as Avalie is a uncommon name but isn't wierd.

also it leaves open the possibility for her to be called Ava if she wishes.

I like Chloe Paige.

Source(s): http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9697128 Please vote on my baby name list.

Chloe Ava Paige has a nice ring to it

• Chloe Avalie Paige sounds cute and you both get to put a name in :) I love compromises! lol

Source(s): http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9675745 Vote on my names please?