Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

Of all the Canadian soldiers who have died in Afghanistan, were any of them openly gay?

Update:

i'm gay and so i was just wondering if any gay soldiers had been killed.

jeez! is it a crime to ask a question of curiosity!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

As those people who are in charge of statistics claim that one in ten men is gay, whether they are open about it, or not, I would speculate, based on those stats, that the odds are good a few of the soldiers have been gay. Not that it would matter one iota.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most likely, i know with US troops being gay causes a ruskus and they will keep it on the dl... but i know for a fact that gay men serve for the US and have also died. The US navy gets a rep. for having the most quietly gay members....

• Randy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

None that I know of and I've been involved with a number of the repatriations. But then again, when a soldier dies overseas there are normally more important things then that to discuss about someone.

ETA: Yes, you asked it and people have given you the appropriate answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if they were OPENLY gay wouldn't u already know they were gay ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ziggy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

no did not hear anything about any being gay.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hi tyler ,hey it all cool don't let the haters hate on u ok ,well i think its a no tell don't ask kind of way u know ,so lets talk some times ok am looking forward to ask u some thing ok so e-mail me an let me know if ur cool with this ok bye my friend

• 1 decade ago

what difference would that make

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.