Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

which products to use to get volumize hair?

I have thin and flat hair .And right now m using Joico body luxe shampoo and Scruples volumizing styling foam for volume but it does not give me what i want .After using this styling foam in hair ,my hair gets very stiff and luks so oily .Please can sumone help me .

Thank you so much.

Favorite Answer

Paul mitchell thicken up & daily boost root lifter. Big sexy hair product line. Use a clarifying shampoo regularly.

• Jill S

Try Tresemme volumizing shampoo and conditioner. Then when you are blow drying your hair, flip your head upside down to get more volume. Make sure you are using volumizing products too. I would try the new Tresemme line, it's supposed to hold for 24 hours. Good luck to you and I hope this helps!

tigi bedhead and cat walk have alot of excellent products for quantity and thickening. there is root boost via catwalk which you would be able to spray perfect down via your scalp around your crown and then blow dry your hair the different way up and you gets super carry. in addition they have hair plumping sprays.. in case you bypass to a expert retail service provider or a salon with retail they'll coach you how to locate some good issues!

Any mousse should do the trick, as long as you don't put a tonne in your hair. When you're drying your hair, use a round brush and lift the hair away from your head.

Alternately, when I want lots of volume, I dry my hair with my head hanging upside down, off the edge of my bed :P

It depends on how much volume you want! I use together Tigi Small Talk and Tigi Cocky for maximum volume! And you don't have to use much other product cause your hair will stand up on its own! Just a pea size of both will do! put it in while it's wet!

Source(s): Stylist/Colorist 5 years

i have thin and limp hair too... i use the solid shampoos from lush ( the one called big id supposed to give lots of volume to fine hair).. and i really like small talk by tigi bed head.. its good... to be used when hair is damp and then blowdry or let dry naturally and scrunch if u like the wavy look...

use the aussie volumizing shampoo and condidioner {its bright purple bottle} my hair is like yours, thin and flat, and aussie is amazing at volume. when your showering, flip your head over so all your hair hangs down in front of your face and run your fingers through the hair, and scalp. its amazing and smells good!

I LOVE Big Sexy Hair products. You can find them at salons. They give awesome volume and the hold is absolutely amazing.

Get the new tresemme body 24 hour products. I think they work awesomely!!!

mmkay this is going to sound really cheap but.

at cvs, my mom got this like V05 or whatever volumizing conditioner and it really works... but it smells like collagen.