What do i wear with this scarf?

what shirt and pants do i wear with this scarf.

i live in PA, and it is getting warm..like capri weather..

thanks..

heres the scarf:

http://shop.pacsun.com/girls/girls-scarves/Tie-Dye...

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

White skirt and jeans

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm no fashion expert.....but a white t-shirt? C-mon this is America where we like to jazz things up...I have a scarf like that and a purple shirt and black skinny jeans goes great!!! Maybe even a yellow or blue(not so much blue though).

It depends on ur style!

• 1 decade ago

I Would Wear Ti dye Shirt

By The Way CA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You actually wear anything. It's a black scarf so if you wear jean or any kind of shirt, it will work. That's one of the best things about black.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

jeans and skirts of color appropriate,try not to become a parrot,if u have blue jeans take a grey,blue ore white shirt.

with black pants(jeans ore not) u can ware black,grey,white skirts,but u can also where a skirt of the same color with yr shoes(that way yr scarf is assorted with the pants and the top with the shoes.)

good luck:)

• 1 decade ago

This could go with maybe gray capris and a multi colored top that has gray in it. Just make sure you pull in the gray with whatever you decide. Or Gray could be your accent and you could go with a purple, pink, yellow or black ensemble.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe a plain white t-shirt and dark skinny jeans?

• 1 decade ago

if you have it in grey- then wear a cute brightly colored short sleeved shirt underneath with skinny jean capris and some sandals- pair it with your favortie shades and earring--- and your ready to go!!!

• 1 decade ago

dark skinny jeans and a white tee shirt

• 1 decade ago

with all but the blue- skinny jeans, an orange cami, and pink shirt

with the blue-- white cami, green shirt, and skinny jeans

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.