Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World...yikes!?

Does he creep anyone else out or is it me? I am watching Elmo's World with my daughter and if I saw him walking down the street I would think he was a pedophile or something.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/muppet/images/d/...

hahah!

Yo Gabba Gabba is god awful. My fiance does the best impression though! How about 4 squares?... also very disturbing!

Favorite Answer

Yes! He creeps me out so much. My younger daughters love Elmo and Abby Cadabby though.

Oh, but there are creepier kid's shows out there. Think Yo Gabba Gabba.

This article is about creepy kids shows and it's hilarious:

http://www.zimbio.com/Internet+Humor/articles/85/T...

Source(s): Mom of 5 little girls-Claire (6), Alexis (4), Olivia (3), Ella (18mos) and Sophia (18mos)

Elmo And Mr Noodle

• vallo

Who Plays Mr Noodle

I agree with you on that, but you are watching reruns as he passed away quite awhile ago. Yo Gabba Gabba is one freaky and scary program, the guy in the orange outfit and furry hat is worse than Mr. Noodles, and the singers of 4 Square make me want to pull my hair out , most annoying.

• Luckily, you will never see Mr. Noodle walking down the street. He's an actor, playing a part.

I know what you mean, but my kids love Mr. Noodle. Kids like him because he's an adult who doesn't know things, it makes the kids feel smart. Don't you ever play that way with your daughter? For instance, if she knows some of the body parts, point to your nose and call it your ear, and see what her reaction is. It's all in fun.

Yikes...

He is a bit creepy looking, isn't he?? Do you ever watch the Yo Gabba Gabba show? I saw a commercial for it today and Jack Black was on it. Weird.

Don't worry, you'll never see Mr. Noodle in real life. He was played by an actor named Michael Jeter, he passed away in 2003. He was a respected stage, film and television actor and an Emmy winner.

That's too funny! My nephew is 2 and loves Elmo, but anytime Mr. Noodle comes on the screen he will run and hide behind the couch or anyone standing in the room!

I just figured out why he looks kind of creepy.

The actor who plays Mr. Noodle's brother, "Mr. Noodle", played Eduard Delacroix in The Green Mile.

>.<

And that was a freaking scary movie.

God yes, he is a little scary!! He does not look like a actor on a children's show - maybe a psychopath from CSI.

In The Night Garden is totally creepy!! I can't believe kids love it!

EDIT: I THOUGHT it was the same guy who played Eduard in the Green Mile!! Also, is that the same person who played Ernest in all those horrendous Ernest movies? LOL.