Describe a dream livingroom ?

what would you're dream living room would like. Give lots for idea! exagerate!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • jidwg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

An airy room with large windows/french doors covered in billowy sheer curtains. White walls and hardwood floors covered with a pastel blue Aubusson-like area rug. Pot lights in the ceiling. A large white fireplace with a huge, gold framed abstract painting above it that slides up with a remote to reveal a 42" plasma TV. A whole wall of books on white shelves. A big, healthy Ficus tree near the window wall. White leather sectional sofa, with blue,yellow, peach,green and lilac ultrasuede throw pillows and a large square glass and brass , double decker coffee table with three large picture- filled books on the bottom shelf and a large star jasmine plant, a hand carved wooden chess set and a large conch shell on the top shelf. I still haven't decided on what kind of lamps I'd like.

• 5 years ago

If you are like most men and women , you have most almost certainly gotten into backyard landscaping due to the fact you felt the want to adjust the seem and truly feel of your property. You wanted to make it a fantastic location in which your household could come to feel secure , comfortable and a area to have a excellent time and this is why this guidebook https://tr.im/l8Gzs is for you.

Ideas 4 Landscaping is a comprehensive multimedia resource that will give you all the concepts and plans that you could require to landscape your dream backyard.

For anybody who has bought any gardening or landscaping magazines , you may possibly locate that quite couple of magazines have the high quality of design and degree of detail that Ideas 4 Landscaping have , that make Ideas 4 Landscaping an invaluable resource in the design and preparing of your new landscape.

• 1 decade ago

It would not be connected to the kitchen for one. I would want a nice turquoise fireplace with a mantle. Comfortable white leather or beige couches. Baby blue walls. Many windows overlooking a spacious yard and garden. Tall lamps with matching lace shades. I had fun designing this living room. couldn't find any good couches though.

http://designmyroom.com/projects/Design.aspx?ID=22...

Source(s): designmyroom.com
  • ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

A two story giant log cabin, with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, a fireplace, a large kitchen with lots of cabinets, a den, a living room, an office, a sliding back door, along with a green house, and a large storage room and wash room and a room just for my two dogs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vida
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

describe dream livingroom

• 1 decade ago

views of the mountains and a lake, soaring ceilings, exposed rough cut timbers and hand hewn mortise and tenyon framing, gigantic granite stone fireplace with a group of roughed up leather sofas and indian rugs, a giant painting , and outdoor hottub, and dear friends to enjoy it with.

Source(s): designer
  • John T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

water fountain, leather couches, exotic wood coffee table, beautiful wall sconce lights. Dark blue accent wall.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.