Why Do I appear offline to one contact in my yahoo messenger?

I appear offline to one of my contacts which uses msn. I have checked the stealth settings and the ignore list and I still can't find why I appear offline to him. I appear online to myself in my messenger list, but I don't appear online to one person. What can I do?

Favorite Answer

If this person is on your yahoo friends list click on the name, I believe it is right click, this pulls down a menu. Click on stealth setting, make sure you have them listed as Appear online. Maybe somewhere along the line you clicked the appear offline. Check it out. Hope this helps.

yet in a various thank you to look on line on your Contacts in Yahoo messenger is,,,,attempt genuine Clicking on each and each Contacts identity, click on Stealth Settings click "look on line" to whomever you opt to be certain you obtainable. desire this facilitates in some way. ultimate of excellent fortune to you.

You raise some good points in your question.

Re-add that person.

lol he ignored u ?