Should I be concern?....ice cream truck.....late at night....weird thought...?

Ok, the ice cream truck comes out different times in the day, that's fine. Now, for the past month, it comes out at night too, from like 9:40pm, to as late as 1am. There's clearly nobody, and the stupid truck stays there for like 10 minutes and the stupid song gets annoying. the only ones who I see... show more Ok, the ice cream truck comes out different times in the day, that's fine.

Now, for the past month, it comes out at night too, from like 9:40pm, to as late as 1am. There's clearly nobody, and the stupid truck stays there for like 10 minutes and the stupid song gets annoying.

the only ones who I see buying at night are the hobo looking guys that look like they're high or drunk all the time.

You think something might be going on...selling drugs or something??

I throw eggs at ice cream truck all the time, but it doesn't seem to bother him, as well as a shoe...I make sure I hit the window, or the hood though.