SS - Alexei Ramirez

OF - Ryan Braun, Carl Crawford, Jacoby Ellsbury

Util - Emilio Bonifacio

BN - Willy Taveres, Jay Bruce, Hunter Pence

SP - James Shields, Matt Cain, Ricky Nolasco

RP - Heath Bell, Chad Qualls

I am in a roto league with the following categories:

R, H, HR, RBI, SB, TB, AVG, OBP W, L, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

As you can see, I am stacked with SB, but very weak with HR/RBI.

I have been offered these trades:

JJ Hardy/Chris Young (P) OR Mike Aviles/Conor Jackson

for

Alexei Ramirez

AND

Carlos Pena/Chris Young (P)

for

Carl Crawford

(The trades including Chris Young are both offered by the same person, and the Jackson one is by someone else)

Should I do any of these trades? And who should I drop if I do? I'm kind of leaning towards the Crawford trade right now, but I still have a second offer for Ramirez. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i wouldnt do them. ramirez is better than hardy. ramirez is better than aviles. young and jackson are garbage. if you are looking for homeruns look somewhere else.

you dont need any upgrades with starting pitchers. pena will bring your ba way down. he will hit 30-35 homers though. but i still wouldnt do it cuz crawford provides a good ba, solid rbi, great runs scored. yes, he hasnt shown much power. but it can only be a matter of time before he shows his power upside and hits 20-25 homers. dont do either.

trade bonifacio fast while he still has great numbers. everyone is all excited about him hitting amazing. you can get a great 2nd or 3rd baseman for him at the moment because everyone forgets that the newcomers come back to earth and the stars stay consistent every year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.