What would be a good cologne for a 16 years old guy: something fresh and subtle?

After a little shopping, my favorite is Essential by Lacoste, so something in its lines (light watery smell, good for summer) would certainly fit. I have an oily skin, so I can't stand spicy musk fragrances, they smell way too strong on me! Furthermore, I'll only use it during daytime (at school), so no need to care about base notes. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I recently have become addictied to colognes.......

I've researched many perfume and cologne sites and read all the reviews!!!!!

Here are the best hands down!!!!

EGOISTE PLATINUM by Chanel

One spray is all you need on neck) Its sexy and attracts women like nothing else, plus it can be worn any time of day or situation, if you just use one spray.

Aqua Di Gio by Armani

(fresh clean scent) can use several sprays on neck and insided arm opposite of elbow. It used to be a secret weapon, but now everyone knows and has it. It is the #1 selling cologne everywhere even Europe I think. But who cares...the woman go nuts over it, cause its the cleanest freshest smell, like you just got out of the shower, but only its a cologne. This is the only cologne that is played out that I will still wear....cause it is just that good!!!!!

Cool Water

Clasic scent that is very unique.....woman go nuts for it! Smells just like the famous but rare (cause its expensive and only at a couple high end stores) colgne called Green Irish Tweed by Creed. I think George Clooney wears it!

Armani Code ----

This is one of the best colognes for dates and romantic situations along with Chanel EGOISTE Platinum....can't realy describe it. EGOISTE Paltinum can be worn at school or work too, if you only use one spray on your neck, thats all you need....its last forever which is why its my favorite.

When Ladies smell these.....their panties instantly get moist and begin to drop!!!!!!!

No if you can afford it.....the real expensive cologne that celebrities wear is the Creed brand of colognes. It was originaly designed for royal family and stuff.

the two best creed colognes are......

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

smells almost I dentical to cool water like many say in reviews but it smells like its higher quality, stronger, and lasts longer. You only want one spray on your neck with this one. I think George Clooney is one of the celebs that wears this

Royal Water

it smells like the name. Its a fresh clean smell...that is high quality....it comes from Creed so of course its a high end product!!!!

And lastly if you like lacoste..

Hot Play and Style in Play by lacoste are very uniques scents that women go nuts for as well, and mix well with your natural chemistry and last long for hours too....No offensese but I hate the essentials...it just smells like a fake chemical scent.

Just for you information....Never leave colognes in light or heat, especialy in a hot car....the alcohol evaporates and the smell changed for ever. I wasted so many colognes in my car in sunny and hot florida. Now If I ever bring it in my car....I put if in its original box then in a lunch box that has an icepack in it.

But the colognes I mentioned last a long time anyways...especial the chanel one....its my favorite and can last up to 12 hours

I continuously observe whilst guy's positioned on hollister or abercrombie, yet i do no longer understand which acceptable cologne that's from there because of fact I by no skill keep there. It smells precisely like the keep, although. I additionally like the Paris Hilton Cologne. It is presented in a gloomy blue bottle and it smells fairly stable. Dolce & Gabanna "gentle Blue" for adult males is likewise fairly valuable. perfect of success!

okay so i know it isn't cologne, but my favorite (FAVORITE) smell on a guy is old spice deodorant in the scent After Hours. Use the deodorant and shower gel or something and it will be subtle but when a girl gets close to you......ahh. lol

Source(s): I'm a 16 year old who knows what smells amazing. =D
  • j

Abercrombie & Fitch-FIERCE!

All the way.

I love it.