what does this quote mean from twelfth night?

i am doing a project and i have to pick a character and pick a quote.i am doing viola but i dunno what quote to do , is this ok? by innocence i swear, and my youth, i have one heart, one bosom and on truth, and that no woman has; nor never none shall mistress be of it, save i alone. (what does this quote mean.) i have another > methinks his words do from such passion fly, that he belives himself. so do not i, prove true, imagination, O prove true, that i dear brother, be now ta'en for you (what does that mean???

help thanks

Favorite Answer

"by innocence i swear, and my youth, i have one heart, one bosom and on truth, and that no woman has; nor never none shall mistress be of it, save i alone."

VIOLA

And I swear by my youth and innocence that I've only got one heart and one love to give, and that I've never given them to a woman and never will. So goodbye, my lady. I won't ever come to complain about my lord's love for you again.

"methinks his words do from such passion fly, that he belives himself. so do not i, prove true, imagination, O prove true, that i dear brother, be now ta'en for you"

He was so angry I feel he must really believe what he was saying. I don't believe it. Yet I wish I could. Oh, please be true, please let it be that this man has mistaken me for you, my dear brother!

I think it means, "What`s the use!?! Can`t dance, and it`s too wet to plow."

Read the book