Book by Alice Sebold?

Could anyone give me a list of the books written by Alice Sebold and a short summary? no spoilers please!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Lucky is a 1999 memoir by Alice Sebold, author of The Lovely Bones. The memoir describes her experiences of being raped and how the experience changed her view of the world around her.

The Lovely Bones is a 2002 novel by Alice Sebold. It is the story of a teenage girl who, after being brutally raped and murdered, watches from heaven as her family and friends go on with their lives, while she herself comes to terms with her own death. The novel received a great deal of critical praise and became an instant bestseller.

The Almost Moon is the third book and second novel by American writer Alice Sebold, author of The Lovely Bones. It was released by Little, Brown and Company in the United States on October 16, 2007. For years, Helen Knightly has given her life to others: to her mother, to her father, to her husband and now-grown daughters. When she murders her mother, her life changes.

Source(s): Cut and pasted from Wikipedia. :)
  • 1 decade ago

Lovely Bones-Girl is raped and murdered on her way home from school, story told from her watching her family up in heaven

Lucky-From Library Journal

Sebold was raped as a college freshman, but the police said she was "lucky." At least she wasn't murdered and dismembered like the girl before her. Now a journalist, Sebold here details the aftermathAposttraumatic stress syndrome, heroin addiction, and, finally, some measure of understanding. This book is based partly on a feature appearing in the New York Times Sunday Magazine that prompted an appearance on Oprah.

The Almost Moon-Daughter spent her life caring for others gets tired of mom, first line "When all is said and done, killing my mother came easily..."

Source(s): amazon.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Lovely Bones. It's about a girl who gets raped and murdered. She tells the story from up in heaven and looks down at her family as they try to move on and find her killer.

It's a great book, read it.

• 1 decade ago

Lucky is the title of her memoir about her rape.

The Lovely Bones is a novel about a teenage girl who is raped and murdered, then views her family and their lives from heaven.

And she has another that came out a couple years ago called The Almost Moon, but I haven't read it yet, so I couldn't tell you what it's about.

You're on the internet, you could easily google all of this yourself.

Source(s): The Lovely Bones is a pretty good book.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lucky

Her memoir about her rape.

The Lovely Bones.

A fiction book about a teenage girl's rape and murder.

The Almost Moon.

A novel about a woman killing her mother.

She's my favorite author! Enjoy!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SHE HAS PULISHED 3 BOOKS CHECK WIKIPEDIA THA BOOKS NAME ARE... LUCKY,THE LOVELY BONES,THE ALMOST MOON...MARK MINE AS BEST ANSWER PLZ

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

search it on google or spark notes .com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.