obama is going to the americas summit , today- what can, if u will expect from "raul" CASTRO?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Possibly national cooperation in between usa_cuba: see below if u can:

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailMore Yahoo! ServicesEn Français

News

Sports

FinanceMake Y! My HomepageGet Yahoo! ToolbarAccount OptionsHi, nondirussel@ymail...Profile

Contacts

Applications

Account Info

You are signed in as:

nondirussel@ymail...Sign OutHelpYahoo! Searchweb search

Ask Answer Discover Search for questions: Advanced My Profile

Home > Ask Your Question 3 Preview your question

Preview your question Nondi R:court action cv bh Obama Your Question

rev kamal karna roy Rebel gop v. bh Obama sudden powerful& Pres. US on default wef 1.20.09;CT actn delay:WHY?

today, and than I do. But they are white like me, unlike some of those phony "conservative black" avatars.

Source(s):

And you forgot 60. I guess I'm "etc." Thanks a lot.

5 hours ago

1 Rating: Good Answer 2 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Chrissy Member since:

23 July 2006

Total points:

21798 (Level 6)

Add to My Contacts

Block User

quite old, 40's, 50's etc.. lol

If you think thats old you must be too young to be on here yourself.

5 hours ago

2 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report Abuse Sorry, you must be Level 2 to rate

by Sunni A: reforms Member since:

17 April 2009

Total points:

4 (Level 1) the statment may be biased. male and females are carefully integrated in society of most rules. yahoo politics contributor may not have any sizeable distinctions from any other statistics of fact. Peace is mastermind of equities in lives, religions, politics in democracies. men and women create perfect bases for peace any most vehicles of lives in progress in social lives. women like sonia gandhi of national congress party in india and UPA alliance, as expected to come to power in India in next polls of 2009 ,may prove equities in politics of male and females as equal partners in Politics. in recent stories and history. mrs hillary clinton, elizabeth dole, indiara gandhi, late, and many women have shown courage, determinations, ability to participate & conduct political affairs of nationswithout showing lesser abilities of women than men in general . see web pages with search words viz "kamal karna roy " et al for more exposures in men_women equities in fuller plays in democracies around world; see below as well:

Online campaigns

Newsletter campaigns

Home rev kamal karna roy a newer politician in strategic redevelopment _ changes to evade “jungle democracy”?

Posted Friday, April 17, 2009 by admin

Click here to join the NEWSWEEK community, post comments and subscribe to our e-mail newsletters

User Name: Password:

Forgot password?

News Politics Tech and Business Culture Health Voices Quick Guide Periscope National News International Next 2008 Iraq War Issues 2008 Against the Odds Video Top Story

Campaign 2008: A Game of Survivor

My Journey to the Top Latest News

Clinton hints at shared ticket PAKISTAN

Elections Usher in a New Face

By Zahid Hussain, Ron Moreau and Michael Hirsh | NEWSWEEK

Mar 3, 2008 Issue

« Return to Article

Related:Makhdoom Amin Fahim Pakistan Peoples Party Pervez Musharraf Discuss

Comments:

Posted By: CANDIDATE_REPUBLICAN @ 03/03/2008 10:05:01 PM

Comment: TRIANGLE OF JUNGLE DEMOCRACIES USA TO PAISTAN TO RSSIA UJDER PUTIN TO USA. JUNGLES ARE DEEP FOREST BUT GREENS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT OF SHADE. OTHER JUGLES ARE DEEPLY OF CONCERN TO PEOPLE. bUT WE THE PEOPLE MUST BRING TO EQUITY IN JUSTICE,LEADERSHIP AND OPTIMUM PRIVILEGES TO MOST SOONER THE BETTER, SAID DR THE REVEREND KAMAL KARNA ROY , A MR CLEAN FOR U S PRESIDECY 2008 AS SCHEDULED, BUT MAY NOT BE HELD WITH U S DISTRICT COURT INTERVENTIONS AS PROVIDED IN U S CONSTITUTION AND OTHER LAWS OF U S. REPORTED BY REV MR PREMANGHU ROY DAS EFORMS AGENT IN DEMOCRACIES WORLD WIDE IN NEED OF REDELOPMENT. SEE BELOW

WE NEED TRUE DEMOCRATIC CONDITIONS FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT NATIONS.

Posted By: shaista @ 03/01/2008 5:36:46 AM

Comment: THE lunch hosted by Mr Asif Zardari for the newly elected members of the three leading parties on Feb 27 may well be remembered as a landmark in the long awaited transition to a democratic dispensation in Pakistan.

The squalls that rocked the state on Oct 12, 1999 and in the form of the 17th amendment inflicted much damage. Then, the catastrophe of Nov 3 put all salvaging efforts beyond the capacity of any single party.

The existing distortions in that historic but half-alive Constitution present a nightmare and demand the exercise of the highest form of political wisdom and legal expertise. The process of eliminating them by creating a new interface between politics and law has just begun.

Pakistan???s present crisis is characterised by the bitter harvest of constitutional violations, growing imbalance between a power-hungry centre and the handicapped federating units, uncontrollable violence by ever-proliferating bands of extremists and, above all, by a rapidly risin

Source(s): rev dr kamal karna roy & his follower & chief executive, outsouce operations, campaign, global.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.