How do i get rid of a condition called angular cheilitis i have looked it up on the interent and this is what?

itis called i have sores at the corner of my mouth that are dry and flakey and red it says in the artical you can get rid of it by using home remedies that i have in my kitchen or bathroom the only thing to find out what stuff to use i have to send away for a book for 40.00 can anyone help thanks
1 answer 1