Miss California made a terrible mistake last night!!!!!!!!?

Yes or no?

Update:

Btw, I a hetero, too. I just believe in equal rights for everyone.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm sorry... I have a life.

Therefore I do not watch beauty pageants.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think she answered it wrong, because it was her belief and thoughts on it but I think it was wrong to ask that question in the first place

What does gay marriage have to do with a ******* beauty pageant?

I did get mad though when ever she answered the question and basically the whole crowd started clapping and cheering like she said something super

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Perez totally should of gone up there and ***** slapped her. It's her opinion, but she also has to keep in mind that being like a "public figure" (which I use very loosely) that she can offend people by what she says.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Almost as bad as Miss South Carolina did a few years ago...

• 1 decade ago

yes

• noname
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I didn't see it lol

I don't watch beauty pageants or sports or anything like that, I get bored o_O

• 1 decade ago

I don't agree with her stance, I do think she was simply voicing her opinion. That's ok.

I agree that the question was one that should have never been asked. It's way to loaded.

• 1 decade ago

I saw the pageant n i thought she did great. She answered honestly and she was true to herself. that's what a Miss USA should be.

• 1 decade ago

welcome to the political arena Miss California, lie, promise, avoid personal opinion and go forward to make heaps of money from those cretins who support your tasteless, slutty industry.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes, I saw it on the homepage for yahoo.. Terrible mistake, that's why she lost...

You've got me wondering why I like it rough... like it rough..like it rough..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.